Yoga over ballet for Harry Styles
Los Angeles: One Direction band member Harry Styles is in no mood to learn ballet. He prefers yoga to combat his back injury instead.
"I have a bad back and I went to see and an osteopath. He told me to do ballet. But I didn`t. I`m doing yoga instead," Styles said on chat show "The Jonathan Ross Show", reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Styles` legs are of different lengths, with one measuring half-an-inch more than the other. This is causing him back pain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma's 'FIRANGI' connection REVEALED! All you need to know
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall