Yoga sessions - Chris Evans` New Year resolution
London: Actor Chris Evans has vowed to take yoga more seriously next year in a bid to get rid off his aches and pains.
"It`s been, like, the same New Year`s resolution for, like, a decade, but I really think I`m going to do it this year. I always say I should do more yoga. Or do yoga - more would mean I do some. I`ve done none," contactmusic.com quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
"But I always want to do yoga because I`m getting old. Nerves are getting pinched every other day, and I really just gotta get more limber," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hilarious! Salman Khan was in tears for a moment while filming ‘Sultan’ – Know why
- Watch: Behind-the-scenes 'Trip' of 'Udta Punjab' will make you more impatient for its release
- Wanted to make 'Sultan' only with Salman: Ali Abbas Zafar
- In this temple, people worship a Royal Enfield Bullet – Here’s why
- Ekadanta Sankashti Chaturthi Vrat—Significance, Tithi and Timings!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall