Yoga time for Demi Moore in New Mexico
Los Angeles: Actress Demi Moore, who is now a certified yoga expert, is reportedly practicing a mystic White Tantric Meditation in New Mexico. She is accompanied by her daughter Rumer Willis.
Demi, 50, who was introduced to the yoga practice by comedian Russell Brand, attended a Kundalini yoga Summer Solstice event in the Jemez Mountains, where people spent three days practicing `White Tantric Meditation`, reports tmz.com.
The meditation is said to break through the subconscious blocks that enslave the mind. It involves walking with eyes closed in a circle along with 10 people.
The exercise is said to help people become aware of their senses and build trust with others.
The actress is reportedly heartbroken after her split from estranged husband Ashton Kutcher in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- READ: Why Ranveer Singh is 'befikre' these days!
- See pic: 'Dilwale' Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol clicked by Rohit Shetty!
- Ghulam Ali shows in Maharashtra cancelled after Shiv Sena threat
- Shah Rukh Khan finds Kajol 'Stunning'
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi defends Ghulam Ali concert, calls the opposition "not justified"