Yoga time for Demi Moore in New Mexico
Los Angeles: Actress Demi Moore, who is now a certified yoga expert, is reportedly practicing a mystic White Tantric Meditation in New Mexico. She is accompanied by her daughter Rumer Willis.
Demi, 50, who was introduced to the yoga practice by comedian Russell Brand, attended a Kundalini yoga Summer Solstice event in the Jemez Mountains, where people spent three days practicing `White Tantric Meditation`, reports tmz.com.
The meditation is said to break through the subconscious blocks that enslave the mind. It involves walking with eyes closed in a circle along with 10 people.
The exercise is said to help people become aware of their senses and build trust with others.
The actress is reportedly heartbroken after her split from estranged husband Ashton Kutcher in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall