Yoga time for Demi Moore in New Mexico
Los Angeles: Actress Demi Moore, who is now a certified yoga expert, is reportedly practicing a mystic White Tantric Meditation in New Mexico. She is accompanied by her daughter Rumer Willis.
Demi, 50, who was introduced to the yoga practice by comedian Russell Brand, attended a Kundalini yoga Summer Solstice event in the Jemez Mountains, where people spent three days practicing `White Tantric Meditation`, reports tmz.com.
The meditation is said to break through the subconscious blocks that enslave the mind. It involves walking with eyes closed in a circle along with 10 people.
The exercise is said to help people become aware of their senses and build trust with others.
The actress is reportedly heartbroken after her split from estranged husband Ashton Kutcher in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall