Zac Efron feels `great` post addiction admission
Washington: Zac Efron recently said that he has no regrets for revealing his addiction.
The star told Matt Lauer that he felt great after addiction revelations as it was a weight off his chest and that it was a fantastic time, asserting that his movie `Neighbors` was a great icing on the cake, reportedly.
He said that he feels great, asserting that he feels really blessed to be working with the group of group of guys and couldn`t be better right now, adding that he`s really excited.
Recently, the 26-year-old actor told that he had joined Alcoholics Anonymous and it has changed his life and he was much more comfortable in his own skin and things were so much easier now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall