Zayn Malik`s 3-year-old cousin fighting for life
Los Angeles: Singer Zayn Malik`s three-year-old cousin Arshiya is fighting for her life in a hospital after undergoing brain surgery.
Arshiya was operated upon for brain tumour Monday and remains in intensive care, suggest reports.
The singer`s sister Doniya, 23, took to Twitter to ask fans to pray for Arshiya.
She tweeted: "Thank you every1 (sic) hu (who) did dua (said prayers) for Arshiya, but she still need ur (your) duas (prayers). She had 1 per cent chance! Just shows there is a god and prayers work."
Zayn, who is currently on tour with the band in the US, has yet to comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall