Zoe Saldana sees red lipstick as problem solver
Los Angeles: A red lipstick and a pair of red shoes can get you out of any funk in life, believes actress Zoe Saldana, who split from Bradley Cooper earlier this year.
"My mom raised my sisters and I with a strong sense of self. She always said, `Honey, there is nothing that a red lipstick and a pair of red shoes can`t heal, cure, or solve.` And I absolutely believe that. They can get you out of anything, even the biggest funk of your life," contactmusic.com quoted Saldana as saying.
The 34-year-old, known for her sense of style, also said that although she has a full-time stylist, she regularly makes drastic decisions alone when it comes to her appearance.
"If I want to chop off half my hair, I will take scissors and do one side before I even go to the hairdresser. For me, it`s all about trusting my instinct. Plus, that way I can`t change my mind!" she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court frames rape charges against 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif Ali Khan
- Anil Kapoor credits late Feroz Khan for his success
- Shruti Hassan clears air on her kissing scene in 'Welcome Back'
- Melissa Rivers scattered some of Joan's ashes in Wyoming