Zsa Zsa Gabor’s to sell Bel Air house to help pay for her health care costs
New York: Zsa Zsa Gabor has listed her Bel Air mansion on the real estate market for 15 million dollars to help pay for her health care costs.
Prince Frederic von Anhalt, Gabor‘s husband had wanted to sell the estate for 28 million dollars, but they dropped the price after a property-listing agent told them the market value of the house.
“I’m not sure where Prince Frederic and Zsa Zsa came up with that [$28 million] number back a year ago,” the New York Daily News quoted Christophe Choo, the estate’s Coldwell Banker Previews International listing agent as telling Forbes.
“Once they called me in as the local expert to list the house, I was very upfront with them and very honest about what I felt the market value really was,” he added,
Choo also said that the 6,400-square-foot home could benefit from a 1 million dollars remodel.
Gabor, 94, had recently suffered severe health problems, which included hip replacement surgery and a leg amputation.
According to CNN reports, Prince Frederic estimated that maintaining the large home, its staff and nurses for his wife costs about 35,000 dollars a month, and that the couple needed to cut down on expenses
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall