Zubair Kirmani’s collection was simple and beautiful
Day 2 saw designer Zubair Kirmani’s exquisite collection on the ramp. Neat look and straight finish were the highlights of this line, besides a play of fabric though panels and straight cuts. Traditional fabrics with traditional silhouettes were well-styled to give an international appeal.
A collection of kurta -styled dresses with short or quarter sleeve lengths made a very stylish range. The green and red bases were played over by textures and stitched details. It gave a definite symmetry to the existing silhouettes.
A major display of self-prints and tone-in-tone formed an integral part of the collection. 3-D flower embellishment, quilting, colour mixing, fabric play and threadwork, did the magic. Colours like black, maroon, lime, mustard yellow, red and black were used.
Not playing much with the silhouettes, the designer gave emphasis on the A-line structure only to make the collection very classy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Karan Johar opens up about his two-year-battle with clinical depression
- Obama, DiCaprio to discuss climate change
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers