The Police has announced that the fifty-eight people who are still missing after the Grenfell Tower fire, are being presumed dead.
The Russian defence ministry said on Saturday it killed around 180 militants and the two commanders al-Beljiki and al-Masri in air strikes close to Deir al-Zor on June 6 and June 8.
On Friday angry protesters chanting "We want justice" stormed their way into the Kensington and Chelsea town hall to try to confront the leaders of the local council.
Prime Minister Theresa May`s government earlier sought to quell anger over the fire, pledging to support the victims of the blaze after protesters jeered her when she visited local residents.
- A railway track which lies in the shadow of a London tower block that was gutted by a deadly blaze this week was closed on Saturday at the request of the fire brigade, the city`s transport authority said.
May was rushed away from a meeting with residents on Friday under heavy police guard as protesters shouted "Shame on you" and hundreds stormed a local town hall calling for justice.
Three Australians were killed in the line of duty in what was the country's first policing contribution to a peacekeeping mission.
Amid the turmoil of militant attacks, political crisis and a deadly fire disaster, Queen Elizabeth said Britain was in a deeply sombre mood but that its people were resolute in the face of adversity.
A female imam from the United States, Ani Zonneveld, called for prayer as the faithful kneeled behind her in rows, all turned in the direction of Mecca.
Bild reported in its online edition that Kohl died in the morning in his home in Ludwigshafen, in western Germany.
British Prime Minister Theresa May visited the injured in hospital on Friday as the death toll rose to 30.
"Five students had been taken to hospital, one for heatstroke, the others because they were nervous" due to the heat, the spokesman said.
Britain said on Friday that no deal could be struck on exiting the European Union unless the future relationship with the bloc was taken into account.
Turkey`s main opposition leader accused President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday of staging a "second coup" with the crackdown that followed last July`s failed coup, as he presses on with a protest march to Istanbul from Ankara.
The practice of men sitting in public transport with their legs wide apart, taking up more than one seat, has long been an irritant and the term "manspreading" appeared in 2014 in New York following a campaign against it there.
The biggest concentrations of militants are in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo and Orebro, according to Sapo.
The spate of recent attacks were the deadliest in Britain since four British Islamist suicide bombers killed 52 people on the London transport system in July 2005.
The survey projected centrist Macron`s Republic on the Move party and its MoDem ally would win between 430 and 460 seats in the 577-seat lower house.
The death toll from the London tower block fire has risen to at least 30 and police are considering whether criminal offences had been committed.
Germany on Friday lashed out at Washington over new sanctions against Russia that target the planned Nord Stream two gas pipeline to Europe.
Six victims had been provisionally identified. Metropolitan Police Commander Stuart Cundy said there was a "risk" that investigators would "not be able to identify everybody".
Macron successively meets today with Dutch Prime minister Mark Rutte, Estonian Prime minister Juri Ratas and has a working lunch with Spanish head of government Mariano Rajoy.
The Police have launched a criminal inquiry into the Grenfell Tower fire incident that has killed 17 people so far and injured 30 others, 15 of whom are critical.
According to diplomats, Russia is lobbying for the crucial new post of Under Secretary General for counter terrorism.
The appointment makes her Serbia`s first female prime minister and the first openly gay premier in the Balkans, where homosexuality remains a taboo in many parts of the region.
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Watch! Here are 20 key points of Modi-Trump meet
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Jolt to Pakistan: US declares Hizbul Chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- Modi in US: I will fulfill the dreams you have seen for India, PM tells Indian diaspora
- At least 6 dead, several missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Donald Trump, wife Melania accord warm red carpet welcome to PM Narendra Modi at the White House
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances tomorrow, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- Guess what PM Modi gifted President Trump and wife Melania!
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- WATCH: Virat Kohli wishes 'Eid Mubarak' to all his fans