Diana was so unhappy in the few weeks after her fairy tale wedding with Prince Charles that she tried to slash her wrists, according to the transcripts of secret tapes of the popular princess.
Alongside the Moscow demonstration, another 212 protests are expected to be held across the country as part of a grassroots movement against corruption in the Kremlin.
At just eight seats shy of a majority, Theresa May turned to the right-wing Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) of Northern Ireland, which won 10 seats in Westminster.
Scotland Yard has made a new arrest of a 19-year-old man in relation to its ongoing investigation into the London Bridge terrorist attack, bringing the total number of persons in custody to seven.
Mustafa and Sultan are also charged with war crimes for allegedly forcing civilians from the city and plundering their possessions.
Britain is reeling under a series of terror attacks as apart from the Westminister assault and the London Bridge attack it was also hit last month by the suicide bombing.
A group of British Muslims handed out 3,000 roses to passersby and tourists at the London Bridge as a gesture of love, days after an attack at the iconic British site by Islamists claimed eight lives.
The 30-year-old was alerted to the message by one of his supporters who spotted it in a polling booth, at The Ascension Church in north London, the metro.Co.Uk reported.
Britain`s Brexit minister David Davis said Britain could still walk away from negotiations with the European Union with no deal, and it was important to keep that option as talks over the terms of Britain`s departure from the bloc begin.
Brexit Secretary David Davis said British Prime Minister Theresa May was not sobbing over last week`s failed election gamble when he met her after the vote.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel congratulated French President Emmanuel Macron on the victory of his party in the first round of parliamentary elections, calling the result a strong vote for reforms.
The British Police investigating last weekend`s deadly attacks on London Bridge said they arrested a 19-year-old man in east London on Sunday.
Theresa May formed her cabinet despite failing to win a majority in Thursday`s Parliamentary Election.
The vote delivered a further crushing blow to the Socialist and conservative parties that had alternated in power for decades.
A UK-bound flight from Slovenia with 151 people on board was diverted to Germany after three passengers were found to be engaged in a "suspicious conversation" with "terrorist content".
Fake suicide vests worn by the assailants in the London Bridge attack were made with disposable water bottles attached to leather belts, police revealed Sunday.
Polling stations opened in France on Sunday for the first round of parliamentary elections with President Emmanuel Macron`s centrist party hoping to secure a clear majority.
About 1.9 million Kosovars, nearly half a million of whom live abroad, are registered to vote in the third election since Kosovo declared independence in 2008.
May's Conservatives lost their parliamentary majority in Thursday's vote and need the support of the 10 MPs from Northern Ireland's DUP to have a majority.
It has emerged that the London Bridge attackers were looking to carry out a larger-scale assault, as they tried to rent a 7.5-ton truck on the morning of the attack.
Timothy and Hill have been accused of creating a "toxic" atmosphere in Downing Street.
The terrorists involved in the London Bridge attack that killed eight, had tried to hire a seven-and-a-half tonne lorry to carry out the brutality, police said.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel urged Britain Friday to quickly launch Brexit talks with the European Union after Prime Minister Theresa May suffered a harsh election setback.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday she was concerned about the situation in Qatar, adding that all Gulf nations, and also Iran and Turkey, should work together to find a solution to the regional dispute.
The DUP - which defends Northern Ireland remaining part of the United Kingdom and takes a conservative approach to social issues.
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Watch! Here are 20 key points of Modi-Trump meet
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Jolt to Pakistan: US declares Hizbul Chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- Modi in US: I will fulfill the dreams you have seen for India, PM tells Indian diaspora
- At least 6 dead, several missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Donald Trump, wife Melania accord warm red carpet welcome to PM Narendra Modi at the White House
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances tomorrow, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- Guess what PM Modi gifted President Trump and wife Melania!
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- WATCH: Virat Kohli wishes 'Eid Mubarak' to all his fans