Prime Minister Theresa May said her Conservatives would ensure much-needed "stability" for Britain as the party reeled from a string of losses from Thursday`s general election.
Britons began voting on Thursday in a snap election predicted to give Prime Minister Theresa May a larger parliamentary majority, which she hopes will strengthen her hand in looming divorce talks with the European Union.
The caskets of 11 further victims also contained body parts of others, prosecutors said after examining 24 coffins from the crash.
Most of Kosovo`s ethnic Albanian majority are nominally Muslim but overwhelmingly secular. Kosovo declared independence from Serbia in 2008 with the backing of the West.
Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people in 2011.
UK security was on high alert following the attack at London Bridge, in which eight people were killed and over 50 others injured.
Putin even denied that there was any persecution of gay people in Russia, despite a law being passed against the "propaganda of homosexuality among minors".
Polling stations across the country opened at 7.00 am (0600 GMT) and will close at 10.00 pm.
Turkey`s parliament has approved a draft bill allowing its troops to be deployed to a Turkish military base in Qatar, an apparent move to support the Gulf Arab country.
Voting will begin at 7 am (local time) in over 40,000 polling stations across the country.
The state opening of parliament by Queen Elizabeth takes place on June 19, when she will read out her government`s programme for the coming parliamentary year.
The Brexit negotiations are also due to start in the week beginning June 19.
Opinion polls show the outcome of the general election could be a lot tighter than had been predicted when Prime Minister Theresa May announced the vote six weeks ago.
In 2015, with Labour in disarray after an unexpected election defeat, Corbyn`s tilt for the party leadership was widely dismissed as hopeless.
By law, minors cannot be sent back to their country. And when they reach 18, they are entitled to Spanish nationality if they have been in a centre for at least two years.
Saudi Arabia and allies including the UAE, Bahrain and Egypt on Monday cut diplomatic ties with fellow Gulf Cooperation Council member Qatar over claims that Doha supports extremism.
Dar blasted his 27-year-old nephew, Khuram Butt, over his involvement in the sickening terror attack.
The German government decided Wednesday to withdraw its troops from Turkey's Incirlik base near the Syrian border after last-ditch talks with Ankara failed to resolve an escalating row.
Khurram Shehzad Butt was shot dead by police following the terrorist attack in the London Bridge and Borough Market areas on Saturday.
British police on Wednesday said a 30-year- old man was arrested following the London Bridge terror attack which killed seven people and injured 48.
Youssef Zaghba, a Moroccan-Italian dual national, had tried to join the Islamic State group in Syria last year and was notified to Britain as a suspect figure.
Prince Harry Wednesday paid tribute to victims of the London terror attack as he marked 100 days until the next Invictus Games, after it emerged two Australians were among the dead in the latest British atrocity.
Britain braces for the final day of general election campaigning on Wednesday after a turbulent few weeks which have shifted the political ground and been marred by terror attacks.
British police have confirmed the identity of two of the three attackers but had been retaining the name of the third while investigations.
Britain held a minute`s silence for the victims of the London terror attack Tuesday, as mourners gathered around floral tributes at London Bridge where seven people were killed and dozens injured on Saturday night.
IS seized Mosul in 2014, and the operation that began last October to retake the city has pushed hundreds of thousands of residents to flee their homes.
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Watch! Here are 20 key points of Modi-Trump meet
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Jolt to Pakistan: US declares Hizbul Chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- Modi in US: I will fulfill the dreams you have seen for India, PM tells Indian diaspora
- At least 6 dead, several missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Donald Trump, wife Melania accord warm red carpet welcome to PM Narendra Modi at the White House
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances tomorrow, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- Guess what PM Modi gifted President Trump and wife Melania!
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- WATCH: Virat Kohli wishes 'Eid Mubarak' to all his fans