`Coca-Cola and Pepsi contain alcohol`
London: Coca-Cola and Pepsi contain minute traces of alcohol, a study has revealed.
According to tests carried out by the Paris-based National Institute of Consumption, more than half of leading colas contain traces of alcohol, Daily Mail reported Wednesday.
These include the brand leaders Coca-Cola and Pepsi Cola, while it is mainly only cheap supermarket versions of the drink which are alcohol-free.
"60 Million Consumers", the French magazine, published the results of the tests in its latest issue.
The tests suggest that the alcohol levels are as low as 10 mg in every litre, and this works out at around 0.001 per cent alcohol.
But the figures will still be enough to upset the thousands of Muslims who regularly drink Cola because their religion forbids them from drinking alcohol, the daily said.
comments powered by Disqus
- DNA: All you need to know about Shimla gang-rape case
- Watch: Dress rehearsal for oath-taking ceremony of President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Watch: Alarming report on 'wrong-side driving' in India
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha leaked online, Akshay Kumar appeals fans to say 'no to piracy'
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- Munna Michael movie review: Cliched and uninspiring
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- Indian Army ammunition stock in critical level, will exhaust after 10 days of war: CAG report