Food poisoning kills 12 in China
Beijing: Over 400 people suffered from food poisoning in China this year, and 12 of them have died, the health ministry said Wednesday.
From January to March, the ministry received 17 food poisoning reports from across the nation, an increase of four cases from the same period in 2011, but the number of people affected decreased by 22 percent.
The 438 cases occurred in public canteens, families and restaurants, Xinhua reported.
Four cases involved students, with 205 pupils falling ill and one dying due to nitrite poisoning.
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal