Get glowing with permanent makeup on your D-day
Every bride dreams of looking beautiful and natural best on her wedding. After all, it’s the day she has always dreamt of and thus, leaves no stone unturned in her endeavour to shine and glow, like a true princess. However, juggling a wedding, all the arrangements and numerous guests with countless other things means you can spare little time for proper personal grooming. But, why let the time crunch spoil your big day when you have Permanent makeup!
Quick and effective, it offers prospective brides-to-be easy, one-stop solutions to all their beauty worries. Whether one wishes to correct some imperfections, conceal a flaw or want to skip the tedious bridal makeup session, permanent makeup is the answer to all the problems. Moreover, the effect of such treatment lasts for around 10-15 years. So here are a few easy, effortless and popular treatments to get you ready for the clicks, close-ups and compliments.
Beauty Spot that Makes You Hot
Reminiscent of the fabled beauty spot of Marilyn Monroe, the procedure involves the addition of a strategically placed beauty spot as desired by the person. The right spot at the right place can wonderfully enhance a bride’s overall look.
Sharp brows make heads turn and coax wows! Getting a perfect pair of brows has become easier than ever for women. Those noticeable cuts and irregularities in brow hair can be corrected with surprising ease, letting brides face the camera with confidence.
Dense eyes are the heart and soul of an alluring look. Putting on eyeliner and kajal everyday can be quite troublesome when short on time, especially for those who wear contact lenses or spectacles. With permanent liner and kohl, one can flaunt beautiful eyes at all times.
The right curvature of your pucker makes for a warm & gleaming smile. Outlining the lips helps young brides in a rush to fill in the lips and be ready instantaneously. Ask the aesthetician to do yours’ with a perfect pout.
Flaunting rosy pink and succulent lips 24X7 is possible now! This is a popular treatment among brides today and lasts for 1-2 years. So you no more need to worry about stashing that lipstick in your purse every time you step out.
From Patches to perfection
Concealing unwanted leucoderma patches is now possible with permanent makeup. Often chosen by prospective brides with untreatable and non-expanding white patches, it promises a flawless complexion.
(The author is the Director of ALPS Clinic and Academy)
comments powered by Disqus
- Track repair was being carried out without station master's permission - Watch report
- Watch: Clashes of Indian-Chinese soldiers' at Ladakh
- Kalinga Utkal express derails at UP's Muzaffarnagar
- Watch: First official briefing after Muzaffarnagar train accident
- Can Indian trains provide safer journeys to passengers in future?
- Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC) poll results 2017: As it happened
- Solar Eclipse 2017: Will Surya Grahan be visible in India?
- WATCH: Lightning quick MS Dhoni produces yet another impressive stumping, sends Lasith Malinga packing
- This man’s funny pose and hilarious Twitter reactions will leave you in splits
- Beijing is back with a new anti-India video, wants to 'strengthen trust and manage disputes'