I haven’t found my prince charming yet: Jacqueline
She is just 3 films old ( i.e. if you count her item number in ‘Houseful’) but Jacqueline Fernandez is already a star. This time the Sri Lankan beauty dons a bridal look at a wedding exhibition called Shagunn featuring top designers. Draped in a red sari and a brocade blouse the ravishing lady talked to Kakoli Sengupta of Spicezee.com about her ‘dulhan’ look.
Kakoli: What is the first thing which comes to your mind when you look at elaborate Indian wedding attires?
Jacqueline: Oh, they are just beautiful. I love all Indian outfits and for Indian weddings, I think the lehangas are just apt. Different colors, designs, rich texture, all this makes the wedding attire all the more beautiful
Kakoli: Among lehangas and sari which one you would choose , if you had to marry in an Indian dress?
Jacqueline: I would prefer a lehanga, may be a rich blue or a dark purple
Kakoli: Any favourites at the exhibit?
Jacqueline: I have been wearing outfits designed by Varija Bajaj, Charu Parashar, Taniya khanuja for Shagunn. I simple adore their collection
Kakoli: What does wedding mean to you?
Jacqueline: Its about two souls coming together, a very pure relationship which needs lot of understanding between the two people
Kakoli: Have you found your prince charming?
Jacqueline: Not yet
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
comments powered by Disqus
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'