I would love to kidnap Ranbir Kapoor: Dia Mirza
Vivacious and beautiful Dia Mirza looked splendid in a golden dress during the promotional spree for her film ‘Hum Tum Aur Ghost’.
The actress, who is playing the role of a high profile fashion editor, seemed hopeful about the film, which promises to be a comedy with an emotional angle to it.
The lady believes that her life after winning the Miss India second runner-up crown in 2000 has been a roller-coaster ride and she has a long way to go.
In an exclusive chat with Shivangi Singh and Tanu Talwar of Spicezee.com, the actress revealed her happy-go-lucky side and also gave the meaty byte about kidnapping Ranbir Kapoor.
Q: Please tell us about your character in ‘Hum Tum Aur Ghost’?
Dia: My character in the film is very special. I am playing a high profile fashion editor named ‘Gehna’. She is a very practical woman and she is madly in love with Armaan – that’s the character played by Arshaad Warsi in the film.
‘Gehna’ has all the shades of a woman – she is jealous, naughty, adorable and giving. She is blindly in love and ready to make compromises for her lover.
Q: You seem to identify with this character…
Dia: (Laughs) Yes, absolutely. I am very much like ‘Gehna’ in real life.
Q: From being crowned Miss India 2000 to Hum Tum Aur Ghost. How has the journey been?
Dia: It has been a roller-coaster ride, but the journey has been very gratifying. I have done a lot of work and I have a lot to look forward to. I have received a lot of affection and there is a long way to go.
Q: Your hobbies also include writing and you have written for newspapers. Do you plan to undertake a literary work?
Dia: I have been writing on and off for publications. I feel that if you are a creative person, you choose various mediums to give vent to your ideas.
I paint, I am also interested in making pottery and writing is one of my mediums of expression. I cannot write a novel because I cannot work in continuity. My works are more abstract, may be, I will try short story writing.
Q: In one of your interviews, you said that you would love to kidnap Brad Pitt. Whom would you like to kidnap now?
Dia: Well, now I would like to kidnap Johnny Depp and yes, Ranbir Kapoor for sure.
Q: Dia, what’s the secret of your beauty?
Dia: I should thank my parents for my beauty. It’s in my genes.
Q: Please tell us about your upcoming projects?
Dia: I have not signed anything as yet.
comments powered by Disqus
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP win big with 81 seats, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis Maharashtra thanks Maharashtra voters, PM Modi
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP wins big, grabs 81 BMC seats; Fadnavis credits PM Narendra Modi
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway