Latest bridal looks this season
Adorn yourself with the latest bridal makeup offerings this wedding season.
Whether it is brick red, maroon or vermillion, any hue from the colour family red is traditional and never goes out of style.
To add to the traditional avatar, the dupatta is draped in a way that the hairstyle comprising of eight stranded braids in the front section and a long plait studded with Swarovski crystals for the rest of the hair, is emphasised upon perfectly.
Airbrushing lends a natural glow to the face.
Smokey effect on the eyes is created using red eyeshadow on the lids and blending black eyeshadow on the outer corners. Swarovski crystals define the eyes and add a sparkle making the look even more glamorous.
Corals and greens are synonymous with a modern, yet traditional Indian bride.
To create a fusion look, adding a lot of extensions to the hair and and some blonde streaks creates an illusion of volume. The colour of the hair streaks can be changed to match the dress and according to the preference of the bride.
A choker added as a tiara on the forehead instead of the usual tikka makes the look very contemporary.
Winged eyeliner on the upper and lower eyelids instantly lifts the eyes and gives them definition.
A lush coral for the lips is the hottest colour this time around.
The colour gold is understated elegance that works beautifully all year round.
For the hair, finger waves in the front of the hair and pinning them on the side gives a very sophisticated book wherein the rest of the hair has been tied in a low side bun. A rose flower on the side accentuates the look further.
Gold on the lids and black on the outer edges of the eyes is for a smouldering, sexy and contemporary look.
The fish tail eyeliner on the eyes is defined further by using Swarovski crystals on the outer edges.
Strong but a warm cherry red blush on the cheeks along with a traditional deep red on the lips looks effortlessly beautiful. The entire look has been balanced with a simple bindi on the forehead.
(The author is the Director of ALPS Clinic and Academy)
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
comments powered by Disqus
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case