Latest bridal looks this season
Adorn yourself with the latest bridal makeup offerings this wedding season.
Whether it is brick red, maroon or vermillion, any hue from the colour family red is traditional and never goes out of style.
To add to the traditional avatar, the dupatta is draped in a way that the hairstyle comprising of eight stranded braids in the front section and a long plait studded with Swarovski crystals for the rest of the hair, is emphasised upon perfectly.
Airbrushing lends a natural glow to the face.
Smokey effect on the eyes is created using red eyeshadow on the lids and blending black eyeshadow on the outer corners. Swarovski crystals define the eyes and add a sparkle making the look even more glamorous.
Corals and greens are synonymous with a modern, yet traditional Indian bride.
To create a fusion look, adding a lot of extensions to the hair and and some blonde streaks creates an illusion of volume. The colour of the hair streaks can be changed to match the dress and according to the preference of the bride.
A choker added as a tiara on the forehead instead of the usual tikka makes the look very contemporary.
Winged eyeliner on the upper and lower eyelids instantly lifts the eyes and gives them definition.
A lush coral for the lips is the hottest colour this time around.
The colour gold is understated elegance that works beautifully all year round.
For the hair, finger waves in the front of the hair and pinning them on the side gives a very sophisticated book wherein the rest of the hair has been tied in a low side bun. A rose flower on the side accentuates the look further.
Gold on the lids and black on the outer edges of the eyes is for a smouldering, sexy and contemporary look.
The fish tail eyeliner on the eyes is defined further by using Swarovski crystals on the outer edges.
Strong but a warm cherry red blush on the cheeks along with a traditional deep red on the lips looks effortlessly beautiful. The entire look has been balanced with a simple bindi on the forehead.
(The author is the Director of ALPS Clinic and Academy)
comments powered by Disqus
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Looks like it takes a lot of men to doll up Sunny Leone- See pic
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Unbelievable! Airtel offers 10 GB 4G data at just Rs 250