Luxury product launches
Here's looking at some luxury product launches.
This new silver and blue three-hand watch, with a touch of red on the flange’s 60, is a coloured tribute to the original 1963-Carrera design. With a power reserve of 44 hours and a beautiful decoration, this timepiece is classic yet contemporary.
Cuir d´Ange by Hermès is the 12th fragrance as part of the iconic Hermessence collection. Created by perfumer, Jean-Claude Ellena, the fragrance features heliotrope, hawthorn, violet, narcissus, musk and leather. This fragrance will be available from April 2015 at Hermès stores, in Mumbai and New Delhi.
The MINI Cooper S was recently launched in India, at an exclusive driving event. The all-India ex-showroom price of the new MINI Cooper S is ₹34,65,000. It is available in Pepper White and Volcano Orange as non-metallic paintwork and in the following nine metallic paintworks: Moonwalk Grey, Blazing Red, Lapis luxury Blue, British Racing Green, Iced Chocolate, Thunder Grey, Deep Blue, White Silver and Midnight Black.
comments powered by Disqus
- Sirsa: Over 600 skeletons found buried inside Dera headquarters
- Mumbai rains: Schools to be shut today; high tide alert issued
- Sheikh marriage racket: 8 Sheikhs, 3 Qazis arrested
- Dawood Ibrahim's security in Pakistan increased by 50 percent: Iqbal Kaskar
- Honeypreet Insan reportedly spotted in Gurusar Modia school
- This eight-year-old girl from Florida has heart outside her body – Watch video
- Dawood Ibrahim changed house in Pakistan 4 times since Modi govt came to power: Iqbal Kaskar
- Marriage racket busted in Hyderabad, 8 sheikhs arrested
- Class 5 student commits suicide, asks 'teacher to not punish severely' in last wish
- KRK continues narcissistic rant, posts 'proof' of destroying careers of these celebs