Monsoon Makeup Trends
Monsoon makeup trends this year are all about a neutral look contrasted by strong sensuous lips. But the sultry season can steal away this oh-so-sweet style very easily. So we asked Hollywood returned makeup expert and Executive Director of Alps Beauty Clinic, IshikaTaneja, how to stay in vogue as clouds explode.
• Waterproof bases perfectly fit the monsoon season. Light and subtle makeup, which brings out your natural beauty, is the way to go here. After putting on the base, powder the T-zone to keep it pristine.
• Powder based eyeshadows are ideal for monsoon. The most popular colors this season are neutral and soft pastel shades,like light brown, beige, taupe. They create a very soft and sensuous look when complemented by emerald green and aquamarine winged liners. Use liquid liners instead of gel based ones and water proof mascara for longer lasting dense eyelashes.
• For lips, different shades of orange like tangerine and coral are the hot favourites this season. Go with Kissproof long stay matte lipsticks for luxuriant lips.
• Affix your makeup with a fixing spray. Keep blotting paper handy and blot out any sweat beads with it.
• Braids are selling like hot cakes this season. They also make managing hair easy. Go for a halo braid or reverse French braid and make a fantastic fashion statement.
comments powered by Disqus
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing