Monsoon Makeup Trends
Monsoon makeup trends this year are all about a neutral look contrasted by strong sensuous lips. But the sultry season can steal away this oh-so-sweet style very easily. So we asked Hollywood returned makeup expert and Executive Director of Alps Beauty Clinic, IshikaTaneja, how to stay in vogue as clouds explode.
• Waterproof bases perfectly fit the monsoon season. Light and subtle makeup, which brings out your natural beauty, is the way to go here. After putting on the base, powder the T-zone to keep it pristine.
• Powder based eyeshadows are ideal for monsoon. The most popular colors this season are neutral and soft pastel shades,like light brown, beige, taupe. They create a very soft and sensuous look when complemented by emerald green and aquamarine winged liners. Use liquid liners instead of gel based ones and water proof mascara for longer lasting dense eyelashes.
• For lips, different shades of orange like tangerine and coral are the hot favourites this season. Go with Kissproof long stay matte lipsticks for luxuriant lips.
• Affix your makeup with a fixing spray. Keep blotting paper handy and blot out any sweat beads with it.
• Braids are selling like hot cakes this season. They also make managing hair easy. Go for a halo braid or reverse French braid and make a fantastic fashion statement.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
comments powered by Disqus
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory