Mumbai woman tests positive for H1N1
Mumbai: A 26-year-old woman tested positive for H1N1 or swine flu on Thursday in Mumbai, and both she and her son have been admitted to hospital in Thane, a newspaper report said Friday.
Raut and her son Soham visited Mumbai on June 18 and then seemed to develop H1N1 symptoms, said the report.
Government doctors have started screening around 150 families residing in the colony where they lived and a special ward has been created at the TAPS Hospital of Thane for the purpose. All local primary health centers have also been directed to stock Tamiflu tablets, said the report.
comments powered by Disqus
- Mumbai rains: Schools to be shut today; high tide alert issued
- Dawood Ibrahim's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested by Mumbai police
- Sirsa: Over 600 skeletons found buried inside Dera headquarters
- After Doklam stand-off, India, China head for water dispute
- Sheikh marriage racket: 8 Sheikhs, 3 Qazis arrested
- Mumbai: 55-year-old mother gets her own son killed for sexually abusing her
- This eight-year-old girl from Florida has heart outside her body – Watch video
- Heavy rains, lightning hits Mumbai; BMC on alert
- Marriage racket busted in Hyderabad, 8 sheikhs arrested
- KRK continues narcissistic rant, posts 'proof' of destroying careers of these celebs