Only Kiran Bedi knows why she joined 'corrupt' BJP: Manish Sisodia
With opinion polls predicting that the Aam Aadmi Party is neck and neck with the Bharatiya Janata Party, both the parties are leaving no stone unturned to woo voters ahead of Assembly Elections in Delhi.
Often accused of making U-turns, the AAP is trying hard to make people believe that it will stick to its promises and deliver a stable government.
In an exclusive interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Corp, AAP leader Manish Sisodia, who is contesting the polls from Patparganj constituency, shares his views on the issue of illegal funding in his party and leaders quitting and joining BJP.
What do you have to say on the allegations of illegal funding made by AAP Volunteer Action Manch (AVAM)?
Sisodia: Both the Congress and the BJP have indulged in corruption, while AAP is moving in right direction.
Why have leaders like Shazi Ilmi, Vinod Kumar Binny deserted AAP and joined the BJP?
Sisodia: What can I say about them... they are supporting a corrupt party and aligning with those who ask women to deliver four children!
What do you have to say regarding Kiran Bedi joining BJP?
Sisodia: Kiran Bedi has joined a political outfit, which is run by black money, corruption, gundas and says that women should deliver four children. Only she knows what does she wants to do by joining such kind of party.
If Delhi votes for a hung Assembly, will AAP forge an alliance with the Congress again?
Sisodia: We are thinking what we would do if we win...you think what we would do if we lose.
It's the last day of campaigning. What's your message to the electorate?
Sisodia: The people should think and then vote. They should think about future of their children, as to whether they want to cast their ballot to support corrupt, gundas and criminals or to back good people.
comments powered by Disqus
- Track repair was being carried out without station master's permission - Watch report
- Watch: First official briefing after Muzaffarnagar train accident
- Can Indian trains provide safer journeys to passengers in future?
- President Ram Nath Kovind presents National Flag to Ladakh's Scout Battalion
- Chandigarh roads flood with monsoon water, 112 mm rains in 3 hours
- Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC) poll results 2017: As it happened
- Solar Eclipse 2017: Will Surya Grahan be visible in India?
- WATCH: Lightning quick MS Dhoni produces yet another impressive stumping, sends Lasith Malinga packing
- Survival is a distant dream for Assam man who has to go through life with 59-inch stomach
- This man’s funny pose and hilarious Twitter reactions will leave you in splits