The cupid is ready to strike again! It’s the time to fall in love and to tell that special someone you secretly admired that you love him or her. But what is the best way to put express your love? Music, of course! Human beings have been endowed with a rare gift of nature - music. Music is considered to be a connection between God and a soul.
Music soothes when one is sad or lonely, it entertains when one is bored and for a great romantic date - just listen to a soft romantic number and enjoy with your partner. Music can bridge the gap between two distant souls. So, what better gift than music on this Valentine Day for the one you love.
A melodious tune can do wonders. It can melt hearts, bring hearts closer and add spice to your love life. So, here we bring you a collection of romantic songs for those who want to declare their love to their beloved, to set the right romantic mood for those in love and to create a romantic ambience this Valentine.
English Romantic Songs
1) Wonderful Tonight- Eric Clapton
This intense love song by the master guitarist had everybody humming in the early 90’s and its still highly popular today.
2) Take my breath away – Top Gun Theme
This song by Berlin, with the sexy Tom Cruise and Kelly McGillis has been the favourite love songs of lovers all over the world.
3) Everything I do, I do it for you – Bryan Adams
In 1991, Bryan Adams sang this song for his album ‘Waking up the Neighbours’. Later this song was picked up for the soundtrack of the movie ‘ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves’. This song touched the heart of every couple in love.
4) Put the blame on Me – Akon
This song by Akon has some wonderful lyrics and immediately touches one’s heart.
5) Lionel Ritchie & Diana Ross- Endless Love
This love song is a duet between Lionel Ritchie and Diana Ross. Lionel Ritchie wrote this ballad and the song celebrates endless love.
6) My heart will go on-Celine Dion
Celine Dion in 1997 created a ripple with her rendition of this marvelous song. This song was a part of the soundtrack from the James Cameron’s love story ‘Titanic’.
7) Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You - Glenn Medeiros
A Hawaiian singer by the name of Glenn Medeiros sang this song at the age of 16, which went on to become one of the biggest romantic singles ever. This song is very popular among young lovers.
8) Truly, Madly, Deeply – Savage Garden
This song was sung by the famous Australian Band Savage Garden in the late 90’s. It turned out to be an extremely popular love number.
9) Hero - Enrique Iglesias
This ravishing looking star has an even more excellent voice. This song went on to become a very huge hit.
10) I Just Called To Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
`I Just Called To Say I Love You` was featured in the 1984 movie ‘The Woman in Red’. It was written, produced as well as performed by the renowned artist - Stevie Wonder.
Hindi Romantic Melodies
1. Tune Jo Na Kaha (New York)
2. Mere Sang Tu Chal Zara (New York)
3. Kaise Bataun (Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani)
4. Pehli Baar Mohabbat (Kaminey)
5. Guzaarish (Ghajini)
6. In Dino Dil Mera (Life in A Metro)
7. Aaj Din Chadeya ( Love Aaj Kal)
8. Khudaya Ve (Luck)
9. Dil Ibadat ( Tum Mile)
10. Shukran Allah (Kurbaan)
11. Rehna Tu (Delhi-6)
12. In Lamhon Ke Daire Mein (Jodha Akbar)
Old Romantic Hits
1. Chura Liya (Yaadon Ki Baraat)
2. Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye (Jurm)
3. Pehla Nasha (JJWS)
4. Tu meri Zindagi Hai (Ashiqui)
5. Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil (Kabhi Kabhi)
6. Roz Roz Ankhon Tale (Jeeva)
7. Dil Kya Kare (Julie)
8. Tujhe Dekha To Yeh (DDLJ)
9. Kuch Na Kaho (1942- A Love Story)
10. Awarapan Banjarapan (Jism)
11. Roop Tera Mastana (Aradhana)
12. Tera Bina Jiya Jaye NA (Ghar)
13. Jab Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya (Mughal-e-Azam)
14. Neele Neela Amber Pe (Kalakar)
So, enjoy the soul stirring numbers with your valentine on this 14th February and cherish the memories for lifetime.
comments powered by Disqus
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users