February, the most romantic month of the year, is dedicated to all the couples who are head over heels in love with each other. To celebrate it, we at Zeenews.com, give you a quick look on the Valentine week so that you can celebrate it with oodles of love.
Here we go:
7 Feb- Rose Day
Kick start your romantic week with beautiful red roses as flowers are the best way to express your love to your beloved. Of course, ladies love flowers.
The fragrance of flowers will surely set the mood of your beloved.
8 Feb -Propose Day
If you were waiting for the entire year to express your love towards that beautiful girl in your college, a girl next door or even a charming lady in your office on whom you have crush for quite a long time and never had the guts to say so, hey boy, it’s the best day to propose her. Of course, this day is meant to profess your love to the lady. If she accepts your proposal, then gift your sweetheart a commitment ring as well in a true Bollywood style. We wish all the best!
9 Feb- Chocolate Day
Being in a relationship means you need to be nice and sweet to your guy/gal. What better than to start your date with lots of chocolates, whose sweetness will increase the charm in your relation. We assure you!
10 Feb- Teddy Day
Teddy bears are always cute and they are loved by all lovey - dovey couples. Don’t forget to pamper your date with a soft toy. Just cuddle the teddy if you miss him/her in hours of loneliness.
11 Feb- Promise Day
Falling into love/relationship brings lots of commitments and promises. Don’t try to escape from all those promises and come clear on fulfilling them for it boosts the emotional bond between the couples. So, make a promise which you can keep for making your love life happy.
12 Feb- Kiss Day
Now comes the ‘Kiss’ Day on the 5th day of Valentine week. Plant a kiss on those luscious lips and claim your love. Don’t forget to eat some mouth-freshener!
13 Feb- Hug Day
Celebrate the comfort of each other’s warmth by a big hug. Show to your partner that you love, care and have affection for him/her. Hug like a “made for each other” couple.
14 Feb- VALENTINE’ DAY
Finally, the most romantic date of the year ‘14th Feb’ has come. The desire to hold your partner’s hand is strong. Just look into those unspoken eyes and that mesmerising smile, which is worth the most precious thing in this world and all you need to say to your lady love is that she will be all yours forever and after.
Get set to paint the town red on the Valentine’s Day and spend quality time together. Make your loved one feel that he/she is the most special person in your whole life. Make this special day a memorable moment of your life. Recall your old memories; make your beloved realize his/her importance in your life. Shower your love with gifts and make this Valentine’s Day all the more special!
comments powered by Disqus
- End of triple talaq will grant equality to Muslim women, says PM Modi
- Congress hails Supreme Court verdict on triple talaq
- Businessman kidnapped near police station in Udaipur - Watch
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, many injured
- Watch: Asaduddin Owaisi's opinion about Supreme Court verdict on triple talaq
- Supreme Court bars triple talaq, calls it 'unconstitutional'
- Doklam standoff: If Chinese troops enter India, there will be "utter chaos", says Beijing
- Delhi police arrests Siddharth Mehrotra, the thief who targeted netas, businessman to fund his luxurious life
- Do you have a clue about the weather on Mars? This is how it is
- SC sets aside triple talaq, terms it void and unconstitutional: As it happened