Why Hollywood is a sex addiction magnet
Washington: Experts have claimed that Hollywood is a sex addiction magnet, where celebrities depend on sex in order to stay in the limelight.
“The Hollywood and celebrity circuit is filled with narcissism,” Fox news quoted addiction specialist and author of ‘Younger (Sexier) You,’ Dr. Eric Braverman, as saying.
“Most people are very self-indulgent and once the thrill of public accolades gets dull, they need to stay in the spotlight.
“Drama kings and queens tend to need attention, which dries up in their brain. By having sex with many people the thrill of still being in the spotlight is met.
“However, this is not a meaningful thrill; it is very phoney and only lasts temporarily, so they need the next partner,” he added.
comments powered by Disqus
- B'desh PM Sheikh Hasina slams Pak in UN for 1971 atrocities
- India replies strongly to Pak PM in UN, terms Pakistan as 'Terroristan'
- Cornered Pakistan plays Kashmir-card again at UN
- Honeypreet's husband Vishwas Gupta addresses a press conference - Watch
- Governance is not about votes, nation comes first: PM Modi
- Meet Nirvaan, India's smallest and youngest baby born after 22 weeks
- China's snub to Pakistan at UN: Won't meddle in Kashmir, solve it with India
- IRCTC blocks debit card payment gateway for several banks
- Toddler dies half an hour after allegedly being administered polio drops in Ludhiana
- Golmaal Again: Ajay Devgn - Rohit Shetty’s funny team is back to tickle your funny bone – Watch trailer