Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
New Delhi: Gorgeous looking Deepika Padukone is having a ball in the international fashion circuit. The Bollywood beauty not only sat in the front row at the New York Fashion Week 2017 for renowned designer Michael Kors but also attended legendary Ralph Lauren's show.
Yes! Deepika shared a picture of hers on Instagram while celebrity stylist Shaleena Nathani shared some clicks as well. The actress who recently made her Hollywood debut with 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' opposite Vin Diesel left us mesmerised in an off white Ralph Lauren number.
Dippy darling wore a shimmery lace midi dress with fringes on the hem. She even pulled off a long off white overcoat with it and oh boy her make-up game was point on!
Just like Priyanka Chopra, looks like Deepika too is nailing her fashion game internationally.
You have to check out the pictures!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH