Make-up must haves in your kitty!
New Delhi: An after-work team party or an unplanned date. To combat these unexpected surprises, always carry a matte lipstick and a kohl pencil in your bag.
Neetu Prasher, Head Training, Avon India, has shared a few tips:
* Matte lipstick: It's a secret weapon that's doing huge this season. There's a shade in matte for everyone irrespective of your skin tone. So, lay your hands on a berry shade and make heads turn this party season. You can also play safe by keeping a red lipstick in matte as it not just helps update an outfit, but also brighten up a tired face in an instant.
* Kohl pencil: Kohl highlighted eyes are classic and can never go wrong even today. Also, you can apply it as an eyeliner to refresh your look. Add a cool wing for that dramatic look.
* Foundation: A foundation based moisturiser is your go-to when all you need to do is minimise the look of pores and add some amount of SPF protection to your skin. It's a must for a pre-party complexion enhancement.
* Blush or tint: If a blusher is too much to carry, then remember that your lip tint can also be used as a blush. Dab a little bit along the cheek bone and spread with your finger for those perfectly glowing cheeks.
* Perfume: If you smell good, you automatically add to your killer looks. And If you don't, then no amount of make-up can help. So, slip in a cool bottle of perfume in your bag and spread fragrance wherever you set foot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!