New Year eve fashion tips: Dress like a diva
We are well into the holiday mode as Christmas celebrations have just wrapped up around the globe.
As we start prepping for the coming New Year the one big question on everyone's mind is how to dress up for the dazzling celebrations. We have got you well covered on that front with the most happening trends seen on Bollywood and Hollywood actresses this year.
In order to roll in the New year in style get cracking and choose an outfit that not only elevates your look but your personality too.
1. The Power Suit- Wear the power suit to automatically elevate your mood and send a clear message that you are confidently stylish.
2. The Little Black dress- This classic number can help any last minute buyers, never disappoints and remains chic. Add some bling to or cutouts to bring it on trend.
3.The Embellished dress- This look is sure to turn heads and get you noticed for the right reasons.
4. Vinyl outfit- This isn't the easiest trend to sport, however, learn from industry's leading 'it' girls to make this look effortless and chic.
5. Slip dress- This chic dress is simple yet effective, and it can go transition from morning to night very easily. Wear this dress to a brunch and follow it up with a night of dancing and celebration under the stars. Wear a faux fur wrap or a pashmina to keep yourself warm.
6. Fringe dress- Want to 'shimmy' and shake a leg, wear this dress and do some salsa or samba and create a fun fringy effect with the movements.