Prateik Babbar is currently one of the faces of designer Rocky S's new collection for RS jeans along with actress Elli Avram.
Indian beauties cast their spell at the Cannes 2017 red carpet and left everyone mesmerised by their stunning outfits and charming persona. Deepika Padukone who walked the red carpet on May 17 and 18, stole a million hearts. Next in the line was Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who looked nothing short of a princess and showed everyone how it's really done. But the ultimate show stopper was Sonam Kapoor who never fails to impress people by her style.
After Deepika Padukone and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, it is now Sonam Kapoor who is making headlines for her gorgeous outfits at Cannes 2017. The 31-year-old diva recently took the red carpet by storm at the much-awaited film festival in a splendid pink Elie Saab gown.
Make-up has played a crucial role in building up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s on-screen characters.
Her unicorn coloured saree has been designed by NorBlack NorWhite, a label created by Canadian-born designers Mriga Kapadiya and Amrit Kumar.
The diva was looking stunning in a multi-layered ruffled Ralph &Russo red gown styled with studded earrings.
Sonam Kapoor is all set to make her grand appearance at the Cannes Film Festival 2017 but before she proceeds for that, the actress was seen sharing her enthusiasm on Instagram. The 31-year-old actress posted pictures from her previous Cannes look and captioned it saying “Life at Cannes”. Clearly, Sonam Kapoor can't contain her excitement but then again so can't we!
Virat Kohli's look decoded by hair expert Ketan Khetpal to keep the IPL fever at an all time high!
Deepika looked elegant and sophisticated as she made her way to the red carpet as ambassador of global cosmetic giant L'Oreal Paris on Day 2 of the gala on Thursday.
Deepika Padukone turned quite a few heads at the Cannes Film Festival with her Day-1 look and we can't stop drooling over it. The 'Padmavati' actress has been in the news for a while and people have been in anticipation of what her look is going to be like. Well, she took the internet by storm after her first red carpet look at the Cannes Film Festival 2017 was revealed. Clearly, Deepika has come a long way in the fashion department.
At Cannes, Deepika Padukone is also making the headlines.
Deepika Padukone walked before the screening of French director Arnaud Desplechin's ‘Les Fantomes d'Ismael’.
The 70th Cannes Film Festival is all set to begin today and will be held at the French Riviera.
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan feels "Neerja" star Sonam Kapoor, who has earned the tag of a fashionista, always dresses up like she is on the fashion runway.
We all know Kareena Kapoor Khan to be a trend setter in many ways—be it her film or style—the diva has a classy taste. She pulls of both western and traditional attires with such elan that the onlookers are left speechless!
From choosing the right t-shirt to opting a funky hair cut -- make sure you do something to stand out at Canadian singer Justin Bieber's India leg of his Purpose World Tour here on Wednesday.
Bollywood young gun Alia Bhatt is the 'it girl' right now. With her recent films proving a great choice career wise, Mahesh Bhatt's daughter has proved that she knows her job quite well.
Bollywood's timeless beauty Kajol has a huge body of work to her credit and her fans eagerly await to catch her glimpse on the big screens. The terrific actor, who is also an avid social media user, took to Instagram and shared her latest cover shoot.
- From the days of John Wright to the era of Ravi Shastri, here’s how salaries of Indian coaches consistently rose
- She bats like Virender Sehwag and is aggressive like Virat Kohli, says Harmanpreet Kaur's sister
- Nagaland CM TR Zeliang, who replaced Shurhozelie Liezietsu, wins trust vote
- Nearly 80 injured in Turkey by earthquake: Report
- Sikkim standoff should not threaten RCEP deal: Chinese Media
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman Khan's FIRST LOOK is out but wait you can't see him!
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- DNA: US lists Pak among countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- DNA: Analysing whether right to privacy is fundamental or not
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- DNA: Analysis of water conservation by Israel
- DNA: Non Stop News
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Shimla gang-rape case: One of the six accused dies in police custody
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- Doklam stand-off: This is how India is countering China at the border
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- Who was Subedar Taanaji Malusare? Know why Ajay Devgn's 'Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior' is important
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur destroys Australia with rampaging knock in ICC Women's WC semi-final
- Dokalam stand-off: 'Hindu nationalism risks pushing India into war with China'
- This Bengaluru man plays guitar as surgeons burn his brain to correct neurological disorder