The April issue of Marie Claire features Priyanka Chopra and she looks dayum irresistible!
Desi Greek god Hrithik Roshan is a brand in itself and if he promotes a product, it is bound to make the consumers curious enough. In 2013, Hrithik launched his casual wear clothing line named HRX.
The best thing you can do is to take a few precautionary measures to protect your skin and hair.
You may check out the video embedded below to get a few ideas on styling yourself for a Holi party.
In this video, Sayanti Banerjee, shares a few tips that you can follow in order to avoid any skin or hair problems.
Aamir Khan starrer 'Dangal' turned out to be a film which made its mark in the country and abroad. Not just Mr Perfectionist got rave reviews but also the 'Dangal' girls became an instant sensation and received aplomb for their outstanding work in the film.
Experts from Advanced Hair Studio dole out some easy tips to take care of your hair before the colour game begins.
On the cinema front, SRK and the 28-year-old actress are all geared up for the release of filmmaker Imtiaz Ali's next. It will be hitting the silver screens on August 11 this year.
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma is doing great professionally and personally. Her choice of work has been appreciated and the world is taking note of it now. The tall and talented Anushka has featured on the cover of Entrepreneur magazine for the month of March.
Turn heads this summer by wearing ripped denims and fringed tops that you have made yourself!
Priyanka Chopra's Oscar look this year has generated a mixed response from the fashion gurus. But the Indian actress has stopped fretting over fashion police as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
The designer says this year's collection comprises of "more contemporary gowns, fringe tops in summer fabrics of net, chiffon and cotton".
The 34-year-old, who got fame in the West by playing Alex Parrish in American TV thriller series 'Quantico', was one of the presenters at the 88th Academy Awards last year.
The two stunning divas from India, graced Pre-Oscar parties recently.
What makes your morning even better other than a bright sunny day? When you find Anushka Sharma rocking in her new 'feminist' avatar for a fashion magazine. Well, the talented B-Town actress has featured on the cover page of Vogue magazine March issue.
It can’t be a better occasion than Maha Shivaratri for you to dig out your traditional clothes.
The hunk of an actor in B-Town, John Abraham has a heart of gold as he believes in lending his support to several social causes! The actor will reportedly be seen crowning the beauty pageant winner but it does have a difference.
Did you think only women can sport pink? Men can also pick up a pink tie or pink blazer to look chic, says an expert.
Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt, who made their debut together with Karan Johar’s ‘Student of The Year’, look dayum cute in each other’s company.
Veteran actor Jeetendra and actor-producer Arbaaz Khan will flaunt designer Archana Kochhar`s menswear creations for a fashion show for animal welfare charity here.
- From the days of John Wright to the era of Ravi Shastri, here’s how salaries of Indian coaches consistently rose
- She bats like Virender Sehwag and is aggressive like Virat Kohli, says Harmanpreet Kaur's sister
- Nagaland CM TR Zeliang, who replaced Shurhozelie Liezietsu, wins trust vote
- Nearly 80 injured in Turkey by earthquake: Report
- Sikkim standoff should not threaten RCEP deal: Chinese Media
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman Khan's FIRST LOOK is out but wait you can't see him!
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- DNA: US lists Pak among countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- DNA: Analysing whether right to privacy is fundamental or not
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- DNA: Analysis of water conservation by Israel
- DNA: Non Stop News
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Shimla gang-rape case: One of the six accused dies in police custody
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- Doklam stand-off: This is how India is countering China at the border
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- Who was Subedar Taanaji Malusare? Know why Ajay Devgn's 'Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior' is important
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur destroys Australia with rampaging knock in ICC Women's WC semi-final
- Dokalam stand-off: 'Hindu nationalism risks pushing India into war with China'
- This Bengaluru man plays guitar as surgeons burn his brain to correct neurological disorder