It was while working on Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming "Bajirao Masatni" that designer Anju Modi fell in love with the Persian culture and decided to take inspiration from it for her couture line.
Manav Gangwani has "Queen" star Kangana Ranaut as his show stopper and the designer says the Bollywood actress is the perfect muse for his French-inspired couture collection.
If you lured for Carrie Bradshaw's heels and jumped on to Manolo Blahnik shoe collection, then it's time for you to hold your breath as the celebrity designer is now coming out with his first ever clutch collection.
Ace fashion designer Manish Malhotra, who is set to present Couture Soiree, an evening reminiscent of the old world charm from the 1950s, at the forthcoming Amazon India Couture Week (AICW) 2015 here, says that he is "anxious and stressed" thinking about his show at the gala.
Pop star Katy Perry says she has "so much fun" with her style.
Rapper Nicki Minaj has announced her seventh and "by far her" best fragrance, The PinkPrint. The 32-year-old rapper announced the new fragrance - to coincide with her third album of the same name - on Instagram.
Queen of Bollywood Kangana Ranaut is set to walk the ramp as a showstopper for Manav Gangwani at the Amazon India Couture Week 2015, starting here from July 29.
Actress Chitrangada Singh will walk as a showstopper for Kolkata-based designer Debarun Mukherjee at Amazon India Couture Week (AICW) 2015.
Designers like Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla, Anita Dongre, Ashima Leena, Falguni Shane Peacock, Gauri Nainika and Tarun Tahiliani will showcase their creative excellence in bridal couture here from August 7-11.
Kolkata-based designer Debarun Mukherjee will launch his debut bridal-festive 2015 collection in association with Indian wear label 'Heroine' at Amazon India Couture Week(AICW) 2015 organised by the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI).
Designer Anju Modi, who opened her flagship store at Defence Colony here, says that she loves working on new projects and reaching new clients.
Makeup or no makeup? This has been a perennial question in a girl’s life.
Fashion designer Masaba Gupta, known for creating quirky designs, is gearing up for the upcoming Lakme Fashion Week winter-festive 2015.
Singer Pharrell Williams has teamed up with shoe brand Adidas to relaunch the Superchell Superstar Sneaker.
Singer Rita Ora says her dear friend supermodel Kate Moss' wardrobe is the most amazing she has ever seen.
The hunt for India's most desirable man by country's oldest and most prestigious pageant for men came to its end with Rohit Khandewal from Hyderabad being announced Provogue Personal Care Mr India 2015.
Britney Spears was pictured heading to breakfast with a purple-tipped hair.
Singer Taylor Swift is launching a fashion line in November, available exclusively in China.
- Next Goa govt will function under Manohar Parrikar's leadership: Amit Shah
- SC orders probe against ex-CBI chief Ranjit Sinha for abuse of authority
- 236 dead at camp bombed by Nigeria's air force: Official
- Jallikattu: BJP MP Subramanian Swamy says ISI behind Chennai violence, wants President's rule in Tamil Nadu
- Foreign Secretary S Jaishankar gets one-year extension
- Militant hideout busted in Jammu and Kashmir's Kishtwar district
- France`s presidential hopeful Fillon says Europe needs `jolt`
- Reliance Jio users will continue to recieve cheapest services even after 31st March
- Govt planning to make PAN Card mandatory on the transactions of 30,000 rupees cash
- Bengaluru shame: CCTV footage of two boys molesting a girl on New Year's eve
- Watch: Car carrying 5 people dragged into the river by high tides in China
- Why is there no action being taken against Imam who issued fatwa against PM Modi?
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- PM Modi addresses Digidhan Mela program at Talkatora Stadium, Delhi
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Maharashtra Municipal Elections Results: As it happened
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 350 crore mark, creates HISTORY
- This Geeta Phogat real fight will put Dangal to shame — WATCH
- India A vs England XI: 2nd Warm-up Game — As it happened...
- 7-phase polls in UP, 2-phase in Manipur, single phase in Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand; counting on March 11
- Director apologises to Tamannaah Bhatia after making sexist remarks
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu protests turn violent; Police station attacked, vehicles set on fire
- Andhra Pradesh: NIA team reaches Kuneru to investigate train accident
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part II
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- Delhi: Republic Day full dress rehearsal today
- Watch: Preparation undergoing for 68th Republic Day celebration in Delhi
- Dynastic politics: How leaders seek tickets for their family for polls
- NSG to make their debut at Republic Day parade
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur
- Xiaomi Mi6: This is what you need to know about launch, price and specs
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sold out; here are the dates of the next sale
- Younger Phogat sisters hope to claim Olympic medal to complete father's unfulfilled dream
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017: 'BJP would gain if Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance fails'
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections: Finally, Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance sealed
- Ukraine and sores of Black Sea looks spectacular from space station!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!