The much talented actress, Priyanka Chopra is already making us proud overseas with her impeccable performance in American TV series, Quantico and her other Hollywood ventures.
Pooja Hegde recently shot for her debut cover. She has graced the cover of Verve India magazine, September issue.
To be presented on September 8, Vaishali Shadangule will be showcasing the brand's new Spring Summer 2017 collection aptly titled 'And Quiet Flows the Thread'.
To break the monotonous ethnic-wear rule, it's time to give your wardrobe a festive makeover.
Fashion designer Anamika Khanna captured the eternal beauty of romance in her India Couture Week 2016 collection "When Time Stood Still."
Defying the norms of Indian bridal wear, designer Anita Dongre's bohemian, casual and chic collection was no less than a breath of fresh air at the ongoing India Couture Fashion Week.
Khandelwal, who looked dapper in a tuxedo created by couture designer Nivedita Saboo, received a whopping cash prize of $50,000 on winning the title.
Here are a few tips on how to carry off jewellery at work.
Styled by Anaita Shroff Adajania, Kareena Kapoor Khan strikes a sexy pose with an unbuttoned knotted shirt beautifully covering her torso.
Styled by Allia Al Rufai, Nargis wore a Namrata Joshipura and teamed it up with dangling Swarovski earrings.
Urvashi Dholakia doesn’t look like a mother to two grown-up sons!
The desi girl’s photo-shoot for Maxim turned out to be extremely sexy.
Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring in jet black this monsoon by featuring on the cover of Maxim India June/July edition.
Girls love to try out different hairstyles, and what better than a cool summer bun! You don't even have to shell out huge moolah—and yes that's the best part.
Mandira Bedi took to her Instagram page to post a few pictures from her trip to the spectacular island country.
Fawad Khan says that one should focus more on comfort when it comes to choosing clothes over anything else.
Alia Bhatt graces the cover of Hello India magazine June issue.
Sania Mirza looks ravishing in pastel dress that highlights her natural beauty.
Chitrangda Singh dazzles on the cover of the magazine in a white two-piece that helps her flaunt her beautifully toned body.
Filmfare unveiled the June issue featuring ‘Baaghi’ star Shraddha Kapoor.
The three ladies who are not just beautiful but independent women grace the cover of the magazine in the most elegant way.
- Dance Plus 3 finale: Bir Radha Sherpa announced as winner- See pics
- HC acquits Peepli Live co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- This Twitter convo between Kumar Sangakkara and Hardik Pandya is pure gold
- Kylie Jenner pregnancy reports leave Diljit Dosanjh’s fans worried
- 'Hi, sexy! Hello, sexy' comment lands 2 youths in jail for 6 months
- After Baahubali, SS Rajamouli to make Mahabharata? Here's the truth
- Depression more severe in those who are sexually harassed by co-workers
- Aadhaar Card deadline extended for social welfare schemes
- 8.9 crore notes of Rs 1000 not returned after demonetisation, says RBI
- Fire breaks out in RK Studios in Mumbai, no injuries reported
- Here is why we all should have an Insurance Cover
- Supreme Court stays insolvency proceedings against Jaypee Infratech
- Watch: How petrol, diesel prices are calculated
- ICEX launches Diamond future , trade starts today
- Delhi Bawana bypoll Results: AAP's Ram Chander wins; BJP finishes second, Congress third
- Video of 'UFO portals' beneath the ISS goes viral, sparks debate on alien existence once again
- Malaysia Travel: 5 Best Places to see in Johor Bahru
- Mumbai: 55-year-old mother gets her own son killed for sexually abusing her
- NASA remembers September 11 horror, releases terror attack images
- TDP wins Andhra Pradesh Nandyal bypoll
- Mahesh Bhupathi's 'years of hard work' wasted by wife Lara Dutta in Mumbai rain
- Pak envoy shows fake photo to defame India at UN
- Pak's nuclear weapons at risk of being stolen by terrorists: US scientists
- DU professor insults goddess Durga on Facebook
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan over terrorism in UNGA address
- PM Modi lauds Kashmiri boy Bilal Dar for actively taking up cleanliness drive
- We made IITs, IIMs, Pak created LeT & JeM: Sushma Swaraj at UNGA
- Shabir Shah confesses to links with Hafiz Saeed: ED chargeheet
- Senior journalist KJ Singh found dead at his residence in Mohali
- TMC MP Mukul Roy to quit party post Durga Puja
- Everyone will get a home by 2022, says PM Modi
- Graves of 28 hindus collectively found in Myanmar
- Encounter ends in J&K's Uri, 3 terrorists killed
- Sushma Swaraj addresses United Nations General Assembly
- UP police arrests another accused in Muzaffarnagar gang-rape case
- Violence at BHU is conspiracy, says VC Girish Chandra Tripathi
- Mahira Khan and Ranbir Kapoor NYC photo frenzy: Bollywood stands up in defence
- IND vs AUS, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world's heaviest woman, passes away
- US reveals 9 secret locations housing Pakistan's nuclear weapons, raises 'takeover' alarm
- Honeypreet didn't let me come close to Gurmeet Ram Rahim, feared I may marry him: Rakhi Sawant
- Watch: Glenn Maxwell st MS Dhoni b Yuzvendra Chahal, again
- Scientists design novel aluminium that floats on water
- Falahari Maharaj asked victim to lick honey from his tongue before raping
- Watch: Indore erupts to Hardik Pandya's scorcher against David Warner
- Pakistan envoy shows photo of Palestinian victim as 'evidence of atrocities' on Kashmiris
- BHU protest: Tension prevails as 1,000 students booked for violence; cops removed
- 'Foreigner hai aap'- Assamese girl denied entry into Agra monument, asked to prove herself an 'Indian'
- Baahubali loses to Newton in Oscar race - SS Rajamouli reacts
- Trinamool MP Mukul Roy to quit party after Durga Puja
- DU professor uses obscene language to insult goddess Durga