Model Isabeli Fontana reveals Brazilian girls are successful models because they “are very exotic and naturally beautiful”.
Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has said she would like to "reach more" people with the clothing she designs and has hinted she would love to do a collaboration with high street brand H&M.
Pakistani handloom brand Khaadi HOME has opened its first ever standalone retail outlet here, offering a complete range of home textile products featuring furniture, bedding and accessories items.
"How I Met Your Mother" star Neil Patrick Harris has curated an accessories collection.
If Gaurang Shah gave an insight into traditional Indian fabrics, Masaba Gupta showed her quirky side again through her fusion wear creations. Ace designer Rocky S brought the western side of fashion with his range, consisting of gowns, dresses and more, at the ongoing International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Weekend and Awards here.
Two young Tibetan women from Nepal will sashay down the ramp during the Miss Tibet pageant here to highlight the plight of the Nepalis after a strong quake hit the Himalayan nation in April.
In a recent poll it has been found that men have no preferential attraction towards blondes as previously thought.
Famous dialogues of Yash Raj Films (YRF) like “Zero bhi bade kaam ki cheez hoti hai”, “Ladkiyon ko itna seriously nahi lena chahiye", and "Aaye toh the sharafat se...lekin jayenge toh dhoom machake" can now find their way into your closet through YRFStore on FREECULTR Express.
Actor Neil Patrick Harris has teamed up with The Tie Bar, which offers premium quality neck ties, bow ties and more to produce a collection of accessories.
If you have your eyes on the fashion quotient flaunted by the ladies in "Dil Dhadakne Do", do check out the exclusive merchandise inspired by Zoya Akhtar's film on e-commerce site Amazon.in.
Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham trained to be a dance teacher after her mother insisted she should have something to fall back on if fame didn't work out.
Hollywood star Johnny Depp is to front his first ever perfume campaign after becoming the face of a new scent for Dior.
"Sex and the city" actress Sarah Jessica Parker has created a line of bridal shoes.
Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Olympics winner Bruce Jenner, will reportedly become the face of the popular cosmetic brand, MAC.
Designer Gaurang Shah's latest collection Umrao, an insight into traditional Indian exotic fabrics, will open the fashion weekend here on Saturday at Indian International Film Academy (IIFA) awards.
David Beckham and Kate Middleton have once again charmed the public with their sparkling smiles, topping the polls for best smile.
Hollywood star Sharon Stone has revealed she initially struggled to find acting work because "no one" thought she was sexy.
Comedian-turned-designer Melissa McCarthy says she hopes to empower women with her designs.
Actress Lisa Ray, who essays a secret agent in the upcoming romantic film ‘Ishq Forever’, sports a chic look in the movie, courtesy designer Rocky S.
Singer Lady Gaga has admitted she is having a "difficult time" ageing, but she says she has learnt from her collaborator Tony Bennett that she can "live (her) life and feel the same every single day".
- AUS vs PAK: Josh Hazlewood praises Pakistan, Mohammad Amir for 'good bowling' in first two ODIs
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Crack’ shelved? Here’s the truth
- Five bogies of goods train derails near Hubli station in Karnataka
- Earthquake tremors felt in Delhi, Mizoram
- LIGO India will 'refine the physics' of gravitational waves detection, exploration of universe: LHO's Fred Raab
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Australian Open 2017: Venus Williams beats Stefanie Voegele in straight sets, cruises into third round
- Watch: New video of Russian Ambassador's assassination goes viral
- DNA: Villages in Kargil at 14,000 feet get electricity after 70 years
- Bengaluru shame: CCTV footage of two boys molesting a girl on New Year's eve
- Watch: Car carrying 5 people dragged into the river by high tides in China
- Why is there no action being taken against Imam who issued fatwa against PM Modi?
- PM Modi addresses Digidhan Mela program at Talkatora Stadium, Delhi
- Mulayam Singh Yadav reinducts Akhilesh, Ramgopal into Samajwadi party
- Maharashtra Municipal Elections Results: As it happened
- You can use Reliance Jio 4G services on 2G and 3G smartphones – Know how
- Good news for Airtel customers - Now enjoy free data for three months
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 350 crore mark, creates HISTORY
- This Geeta Phogat real fight will put Dangal to shame — WATCH
- India A vs England XI: 2nd Warm-up Game — As it happened...
- 7-phase polls in UP, 2-phase in Manipur, single phase in Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand; counting on March 11
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- Akhilesh Yadav emerges victorious; Ramgopal Yadav hints towards alliance with Congress
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Watch: Heavy snowfall in Kashmir and other hilly areas!
- DNA: DIHAR produces vegetables for Army in high areas
- Killfie - India tops ranking for selfie deaths
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti? - Part II
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti?
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble
- RBI hikes ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day; no change in weekly withdrawal limit
- Real reason why Election Commission gave 'cycle' to Akhilesh Yadav but not his father Mulayam Singh
- WATCH: Mushfiqur Rahman rushed to hospital after being hit on head by Tim Southee's bouncer
- Akhilesh Yadav allotted `cycle` symbol by EC; UP CM seeks father Mulayam's blessings
- One rupee which I took from bride's family was shagun, not dowry: Yogeshwar Dutt
- Ludhiana shocker: `They were dying...and people were clicking pictures`
- Amid fight for 'cycle', SP chief Mulayam says will contest against son Akhilesh
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Good news for small traders: Withdrawal limit from current accounts doubled to Rs 1 lakh per week