It is important to have the right beauty bag in the monsoon just like any other season. Actress Disha Patani says that she loves rain and prefers to go for a dewy look with a pop of colours.
They might have a curvy figure or a chiselled physique, but National Award-winning costume designer and stylist Niharika Khan says celebrities are equally conscious about their body as the masses.
"Queen" actress Lisa Haydon will be the showstopper for top designer Tarun Tahiliani's line at the upcoming BMW Indian Bridal Fashion Week.
Bollywood presence on the ramp is a sure shot way to attract attention at fashion shows but ace designer Suneet Varma wants his clothes do the talking rather than sell them in the name of stars.
Actress Aditi Rao Hydari says she doesn't believe in fashion trends and that it is timeless.
Designer Jyotsna Tiwari says brides in India are moving away from the traditional reds and maroons for their wedding trousseau and are no longer shy to experiment with colours and silhouettes.
Taking a cue from their recent holiday in France, designer duo Falguni and Shane Peacock have based their upcoming bridal line around the theme of French romance and luxury.
Few sportspersons are associated with glamour and fashion but tennis star Sania Mirza, who walked the ramp at the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW), contends she has the same wishes and desires as a normal girl, despite being in a challenging sport.
For her youthful and fresh bridal collection, Rina Dhaka has invited newcomer Akshara Haasan to be the showstopper as the designer feels the actress symbolises her innocence-infused line.
She is the reigning queen of Bollywood and everybody wants a piece of her but actress Kangana Ranaut says she is very careful about who she associates herself with.
Designer Manish Malhotra unveiled his newest limited edition collection titled ‘The Empress Story’ at the Amazon India Couture Week (AICW) 2015 and who could be the better choice than beauty queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as the showstopper for the final show of the fashion gala.
Singer Beyonce Knowles suffered a rare wardrobe mishap as she got caught out by a gust of wind.
"Haunted" fame actress-singer Tia Bajpai has clarified that she hasn't got any sort of surgery done on her lips, adding she doesn't believe in cosmetic surgery.
A new chapter from India's regal past was unfolded when Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty walked the ramp of 2015 edition of Amazon India Couture Week (AICW) here on Saturday for designer-duo Rimple and Harpreet Narula with hues of gold and ivory painting a story of opulence and elegance.
An opulent set designed with roses and floral prints adorning the outfits, ace designer Varun Bahl's collection "Aurum" stunned the crowd with its grandeur and sophistication at the ongoing Amazon India Couture Week.
Giving a modern twist to the highly-embellished Indian bridal wear, designer Monisha Jaising opted for a jersey lehenga and a ganji top for her showstopper Kriti Sanon.
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan will be seen as the grand finale showstopper for Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2015 at designer Gaurav Gupta's show.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner are all set glam up the world with their first signature shoe line under the Kendall + Kylie brand.
Madhuri Dixit Nene has entered the fashion world with her Madz clothing line. The dancing diva of Bollywood says the range represents her style sense and her approach towards life at its best.
With bomber jackets and t-shirts combined with sarees and lehangas, designer Rahul Mishra's collection at the ongoing Amazon India Couture Week displayed a mix of a woman's strength and femininity.
Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza, who clinched her first women's doubles Grand Slam title earlier this month, will dazzle on the ramp of the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW) 2015 as the showstopper for Moni Agarwal.
- Innovations in medicine needed to cure rare diseases: Doctors
- Put location, work roster of safai karamcharis on website: Delhi HC
- Cabinet clears six-laning of Chakeri-Allahabad highway
- People with autism disorder are more consistent in decision-making tasks: Study
- MIT scientists develop robotic drones that can travel by land and air
- Monsoon to hit Delhi, northwest India in 48 hours: IMD
- India top health sector provider to United Nations
- Know how Indian Railways is earning profit from 3AC coach
- Mission GST: 1 जुलाई से क्या होगा सस्ता और क्या महंगा?
- Buy home before GST rolls out to save around 2% in taxes
- E-Commerce कंपनियों की मनमानी पर नकेल; Sale के नाम पर बढ़ा-चढ़ाकर नहीं दिखा सकेंगी कीमतें
- HTC launches its new phone in India
- Names of PNB, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank to be changed after merger
- GST, monsoon might influence market in near-term, good returns expected from market in long term
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- CBSE Class 10th Results 2017 – Check on cbseresults.nic.in, IVR system, SMS service, Bing.com
- SSC Result 2017 date: Maharashtra SSC Result 2017 won't be declared today; check www.mahresult.nic.in for SSC Result 2017/10 Board Result date
- Rajasthan Board 8th result 2017: rajresults.nic.in RBSE 8th board result 2017/8th Class result 2017 Rajasthan Board declared @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- 7th Pay Commission: Final decision on allowances today; govt employees may suffer monthly HRA loss of up to Rs 15,000
- WATCH: Exiled Vijay Mallya gets a taste of Indian boos at India-South Africa match
- "He unzipped his pants, made lewd gestures mid-air on Indigo flight"
- Will launch 'shuttle diplomacy' for Pakistan, Afghanistan: China
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- JD(U) was far 'more comfortable' with BJP: KC Tyagi
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- DNA: PM Narendra Modi addresses Indian community in Netherlands
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- US confirms sale of predator Guardian drones to India
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Watch! Here are 20 key points of Modi-Trump meet
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- China blocks Kailash Mansarovar yatra entry via Nathu La
- Donald Trump, wife Melania accord warm red carpet welcome to PM Narendra Modi at the White House
- Presidential Election: Meira Kumar thanks Opposition parties for support
- Yogi Adityanath completes 100 days as Uttar Pradesh CM
- Indo-US drone deal cleared: Will it give India an edge over China, Pakistan?
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- WATCH: MS Dhoni turns 'bat saving mode' on as rain comes pouring at Port of Spain in 1st IND vs WI ODI
- Guess what PM Modi gifted President Trump and wife Melania!
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- Saw Byculla Jail officials mercilessly thrashing woman prisoner, Indrani Mukerjea tells Mumbai court
- Azam Khan's another shocker: `Lady terrorists chopped off parts of Indian Army soldiers to take revenge for rape` - Watch
- JD(U) slams Congress for 'unwarranted' attack on Nitish Kumar, calls BJP 'natural ally'
- Dutch PM's Hindi tweet to Narendra Modi has evoked funny reactions on Twitter – know why
- India's 6th 'eye in the sky', ISRO's Cartosat -2 series satellite, sends first images back to Earth
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances today, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- 'India-US alliance to check China's rise will be catastrophic'
- Sachin Tendulkar steps in to convince 'apprehensive' Ravi Shastri for India coach job: Report