As the runway turned into the picture perfect grasslands of Vrindavan, actress Dia Mirza channelised a Radha avatar for designer Anju Modi's couture collection, 'Sunehari Kothi'.
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan feels "Neerja" star Sonam Kapoor, who has earned the tag of a fashionista, always dresses up like she is on the fashion runway.
We all know Kareena Kapoor Khan to be a trend setter in many ways—be it her film or style—the diva has a classy taste. She pulls of both western and traditional attires with such elan that the onlookers are left speechless!
From choosing the right t-shirt to opting a funky hair cut -- make sure you do something to stand out at Canadian singer Justin Bieber's India leg of his Purpose World Tour here on Wednesday.
Bollywood young gun Alia Bhatt is the 'it girl' right now. With her recent films proving a great choice career wise, Mahesh Bhatt's daughter has proved that she knows her job quite well.
Bollywood's timeless beauty Kajol has a huge body of work to her credit and her fans eagerly await to catch her glimpse on the big screens. The terrific actor, who is also an avid social media user, took to Instagram and shared her latest cover shoot.
Bollywood young gun Tiger Shroff has a body to die for and none would disagree to it. Jackie Shroff's son is a master when it comes to showcasing amazing dance moves and martial arts skills!
Sushant Singh Rajput is having a gala time right now. The 'Dhoni' actor has proved his mettle in recent films and recently he was in news for shooting with the international supermodel and sensation Kendall Jenner in Jaipur for Vogue India.
Gorgeous Indian beauty Deepika Padukone made her international presence with Vin Diesel's 'xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage' this year and ever since the actress has been attending several Hollywood events.
She is turning out to be the ultimate diva from Bollywood and the West will be obsessed with for the longest. Desi girl Priyanka Chopra, who after throwing a super house warming party flew back abroad for work commitments, was spotted at Met Gala 2017.
This summer is all about large bell sleeves, puffy ones or full lengths.
The chhoti begum of Bollywood, Kareena Kapoor Khan is often spotted these days with BFF Amrita Arora post yoga sessions and we are sure the lady is soon going to look fitter than ever before.
Here are a few tips to protect ourselves from the heat, frizz and humidity without turning it into an endless battle.
Checkout the guidelines to choose the right dress for each body type.
Shreyasi Pathak, stylist at Vajor, and Rina S. Walia, in-house stylist at LimeRoad, hand out some tips on how to dress up for office.
Rashmi Shetty, celebrity skin expert and leading aesthetic physician, and Anju Methil, dermatologist, suggest how to take care of your skin this summer.
Bhavya Chawla, Chief Stylist at Voonik, and Karieshma Sarnaa and Amrita KM, fashion designer, Shopotox, share some hacks to hide tummy bulge.
Rajesh Jain, Business Head of brand Rangriti and designer Sumona Parekh doles out tips on how one can glamourise their summer outfits keeping scorching sun.
Described often as one of the most beautiful women in the world, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is an epitome of glamour, beauty and success in Bollywood. Former Miss World not only has some amazing films to her credit but is also quite popular in the West.
The chhoti begum of Bollywood Kareena Kapoor Khan is a head turner in every which way. The diva, who delivered a gorgeous baby boy Taimur Ali Khan is an inspiration to many young women out there, who think career takes a backseat post marriage and kids.
- Lok Sabha passes bill to give more autonomy to IIMs, enable them to award degrees
- ISL 2017-18: Bengaluru FC Twitter post hints at imminent arrival of former Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov
- Doctors remove 98 cancerous tumours from 46-year-old man's brain
- Army chief General Bipin Rawat visits Rajouri LoC
- India to have 600 mn broadband connections by 2020: Minister
- Didn't expect 'Hawayein' to become huge so quickly: Pritam
- Customers to get update on JioPhone on company homepage
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Bike riders swept away with flood water in West Bengal
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- Bihar Assembly trust vote: Some Congress MLAs may back Nitish Kumar
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- Watch : 2-storey building collapses in Ahmedabad
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Indian women's cricket team
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Gujarat floods: Death toll rises to 123
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Watch: Akshay Kumar hails Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Bharti Singh to quit 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Panama Papers case: Pakistan's Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Will Nitish Kumar's 'ghar wapsi' in NDA help BJP in Rajya Sabha? Here are the numbers
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Britain plans to send warship to South China Sea in move likely to irk Beijing
- Nitish Kumar wins floor test in Bihar; Modi-led NDA goes strong in 18 Indian states
- Wish you were our PM, Pakistan would've changed: Woman tweets to Sushma Swaraj
- Nitish Kumar's floor test in Bihar Assembly tomorrow: A quick look at party-wise position