Rohit Batra, Dermatologist at Dermaworld Skin and Hair Clinic and Vivek Mehta, Dermatologist at Pulastya Cadle Skin Laser Clinic, have shared a few tips.
‘Style ideas’ throws up high-quality images that show how someone will look while wearing or carrying the item you searched for.
Floral prints can make or break your look depending on how you wear it and here are a few tips to go floral this summer.
Supermodel Gigi Hadid is all set to visit India as part of her global #TogetherTour to celebrate her Spring 2017 TommyXGigi collaborative collection.
The gorgeous looking Kareena Kapoor Khan has a huge fan following who gets inspired by her style sense. The diva, who is also a yummy mummy to baby Taimur Ali Khan recently attended a fashion show in Dubai and was dressed like a dream!
The gorgeous Deepika Padukone stole the limelight at the recently held private bash hosted by industrialist Mukesh Ambani for Mumbai Indians IPL Team and friends. Bollywood diva Deepika was seen attending the party and that too looking super sleek and classy!
Parineeti Chopra is ready to entertain her fans with Yash Raj Films' 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'. The film will see her act as a budding singer and to ace her part the actress has even made her debut in singing. Her maiden song 'Maan Ki Hum Yaar Nahi' is already a superhit and the girl is all happy!
The gorgeous Arora sisters, Malaika and Amrita have come together for a magazine cover and oh boy they look super amazing. The sisters started off their careers on MTV as Vjs and are popular faces.
Bollywood stunner Anushka Sharma has had a great start this year with her second home production 'Phillauri' getting rave reviews from the audiences.
Ranveer, who endorses eyewear label Carrera, was here to launch the new campaign for the brand.
Brooklyn Beckham, son of retired footballer David Beckham, seems to be following in his father's footsteps as far as love for tattoos is concerned. He has got his first inking at the age of 18.
Flaunt your saris in different ways other than the traditional style. Replace the blouse with a chic crop top or add a belt for added style, suggest experts.
Bollywood's generation next actress Alia Bhatt is making all the right moves professionally. After winning several accolades for her powerful performance in films like 'Udta Punjab' and 'Dear Zindagi' last year, the peppy actress recently featured on the cover of a fashion magazine.
The Kapoor girls know how to spend their time and chill like a boss! Kareena Kapoor Khan and sister Karisma Kapoor went on a brief vacation to London recently where they indulged in some me-time!
The who's who of the Hindi film industry and fashion shimmered at the Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards held recently in Mumbai. From Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to Anushka Sharma, Hrithik Roshan and the legendary Rekha—all made their starry presence felt at the event.
Bollywood young gun Kriti Sanon is slowly making her mark in the industry. After her impressive debut with Tiger Shroff in 'Heropanti', the actress featured in Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol and Varun Dhawan starrer 'Dilwale'.
Mrs Funnybones aka Twinkle Khanna is known for her spunky, firebrand columns and bold statements. The talented actress turned writer doesn't really mince words and was recently appointed as the brand ambassador of beauty brand L'Oreal Professional.
Shahid Kapoor looks super amazing flaunting his six-pack abs on the latest Filmfare magazine cover. The dashing Kapoor lad can be sen posing shirt less in the picture he shared on Instagram.
Bollywood's super talented generation next actress, Alia Bhatt is riding the success ladder at a jet speed. Mahesh Bhatt's darling daughter's impressive filmography is proof enough to suggest that she is indeed walking on the right path.
When actress Vaani Kapoor turned showstopper for designer Rina Dhaka's autumn-winter collection at Amazon India Fashion Week, the theme of "Dark Romantics" came to life.
- Transgender soldiers, veterans shaken by Donald Trump's ban on their service
- Tejashwi Yadav dubs Nitish Kumar's resignation as pre-planned
- Nitish Kumar to swear-in as Bihar CM at 10 am today; Tejawsi Yadav cries foul
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate Abdul Kalam memorial in Rameswaram today
- Donald Trump likely to ban transgender US military personnel, reversing Obama
- Nitish Kumar dumps RJD, Congress, resigns as Bihar CM; to form government with BJP
- Six - The number of times Nitish Kumar will be taking oath as Bihar CM
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- 1962 Indo-China war memorial in Gurugram vandalised
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- This is going to be new house of Pranab Mukherjee
- Watch - Volcano like eruption from Bokaro coal mine due to excessive rain
- Egypt: Tank crushes car in attempt to stop bomb blast in North Sinai
- DNA: All you need to know about Ram Nath Kovind, India's 14th President
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- NIA prepares 110-page dossier on 48 gang leaders of J&K stone pelters
- PM Narendra Modi hails Nitish Kumar for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- DNA: Today In History, July 25, 2017
- Gujarat floods: Death toll reaches 83; PM announces Rs 500 crore aid
- PM Narendra to undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Gujarat
- DNA: Nonstop News
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Lizard found in biryani served to passenger travelling in Poorva Express
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka: Yuvraj Singh trolls Shikhar Dhawan for not wearing shoes
- BJP's Keshav Prasad Maurya likely to resign from position of Deputy CM amid rumours of Mayawati contesting from Phulpur
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: How India evicted Pakistani intruders from the icy heights
- WATCH: Mithali Raj and Co receive rousing reception at Mumbai airport, on return from England
- Indian daughters, Pakistani daughters-in-law always welcome: Sushma Swaraj's lovely tweet wins hearts
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Amid Doklam stand-off, Army Vice Chief warns 'China bound to be a future threat to India'
- RBI stops printing of Rs 2000 note; accelerates production of Rs 200 notes – Know how it will affect you
- Taimur pushes mommy Kareena Kapoor Khan – Watch Video to know why he does so
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past