Cauliflower crust mini Pizza with cheese
- 1 Kg cauliflower
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tsp dried basil
- 2 Tsp garlic powder
- Pizza sauce
- Fresh basil leaves
- Cherry tomatoes
- Chilli flakes
1) Grate the cauliflower using a food processor or box grater.
2) Cook the cauliflower in a microwave for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Add eggs, shredded mozzarella cheese, oregano, basil & garlic powder and mix to combine.
4) Lightly grease a pan (or a tray) with butter. Place balls of the cauliflower mixture on the pan. Pat each one down into a small disc.
5) Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 250°C until golden brown (the edges might be charred; this is OK).
6) Top each mini crust with pizza sauce, basil leaves, remaining mozzarella and cherry tomato slices.
7) Broil pizzas until the cheese is melted and tomatoes are slightly roasted (about 5 minutes).
8) Remove from oven and let them cool for 5 minutes.
9) Sprinkle chilli flakes before serving.