Monsoon recipes: Chilli Cheese Toast by Chef Mohit Chotrani.
- Bread slices
- 2 Chopped bell peppers
- Coriander leaves
- 2 Tsp chilli flakes
- 2 Chopped green chillies
- 450 Gms mozzarella cheese
- Salt to taste
1) Combine chilli flakes, green chillies, mozzarella cheese, bell peppers, coriander leaves, mayonnaise and salt in a mixing bowl.
2) Mix till you have a nice, gooey mash.
3) Take some bread slices & spoon some of the mix on top, spreading it evenly on the surface of each slice.
4) Place the bread slices in the oven at 180 degree celsius for 8 minutes.
The chilly cheese toast platter is ready to dig into!