Delicious bite size pieces topped with goodness of veggies.
- 1 Cup chopped onions
- 2 Chopped chillies
- 500 Gms golden corn
- 4 Tsp chilli flakes
- 3 Tsp ginger powder
- 2 Tsp minced ginger
- 3 Tsp minced coriander leaves
- Sour cream
1) Heat oil in a pan and add onions, ginger and chillies.
2) Sauté for 2 minutes.
3) Add the golden corn, chilli flakes, ginger powder and sauté.
4) Take the mixture in a glass bowl and add the sour cream and coriander leaves.
5) Fill small tarts with the mixture and serve.