Monsoon Recipes: WATCH- How to make Crispy Onion Pakoda
Crunchy every step of the way, onion pakodas are what make an Indian monsoon even more enjoyable!
Crispy Onion Pakoda recipe by Chef Mohit Chotrani
- 3 Onions
- 1 Tsp coriander seeds
- Curry leaves
- 2 Tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tsp amchur powder
- Green chillies
- 2 Tsp red chilli powder
- 1 Tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- 1 Cup besan
- 2 Tbsp rice flour
1) In a bowl add 3 sliced onions, coriander seeds, curry leaves, turmeric powder salt to taste, amchur powder, chopped green chillies, red chilli powder,carom seeds, besan and rice flour.
2) Add a little water and mix it.
3) Put the oil on heat
4) Once the oil is nice & hot, add the mix coated onions
5) Fry till they are golden brown