Quick recipes: How to make Ragi Dosa - WATCH
Healthy and nutritious dosa made easy within 5 minutes.
- 1 Cup ragi flour/sprouted ragi flour.
- ½ Cup shredded coconut
- ½ Cup curd (dahi or yogurt)
- Salt as per taste
- Water as required
- Oil or ghee as required for preparing dosa
1) Take the ragi flour or sprouted ragi flour in a bowl or pan.
2) Add the shredded coconut to it.
3) Then add the curd and salt.
4) Add water to the mixture and start to mix everything well.
5) The batter should be slightly thinner than the regular dosa batter.
6) On a medium hot tava or griddle, pour the batter with a ladle and spread it slowly.
7) Sprinkle some oil/butter/ghee on top. Flip and cook the other side. Cook the ragi dosa, the way you cook dosas at home.
8) Serve the ragi dosa with any vegetable dish, sambar, dal or any chutney.