Food & Recipes News
There is definitely something satisfying about experiencing this culinary capital of Punjab in the luxurious ambience of the Taj Swarna, which is located at the outer Circular Road, a few kilometres from the Golden Temple.
The "new menu reflects the combination of different flavours, yet these bear the hallmark of simplicity just like the Chief Minister.
The traditional Mishing meal includes rice, vegetables, fish and meat.
A healthy option to your oily Aloo ki Sabzi. Try our Aloo Shimla Mirch which is as scrumptious as your Aloo sabzi. Eat it as it is or with some roti.
Need a little sweet treat to warm you up? Bake home-made Chocolate Cookie Cake within minutes with your favourite Mug!
How to make a healthy breakfast yummy? Delicious effortless breakfast for every new cook!
Saurabh Arora, founder of Food Safety Helpline, and a doctorate in pharmaceutics from Jamia Hamdard University, lists down some tips to keep in mind while buying gujiyas.
Check out this easy to make unusual recipe for the festival of colours this year.
Men can take a cue from Raj Kundra and learn the art of making the special woman in their life happy by cooking some delicious and healthy food for them.
Maha Shivaratri is just around the corner. If you are wondering what to eat on the auspicious day, worry not. Here, we have a list of recipes appropriate for Maha Shivaratri Vrata.
In today's world we have to be fit and healthy in order cope with the ever-mounting pressures of a globalised life.
Chef Gaurav Chadha has recommended recipes which are easy to prepare and suitable for a cosy Valentine's Day celebration at home.
Sanjeev Kapoor, who was the chef flown to Abu Dhabi to specially prepare a vegetarian meal for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in August 2015, believes it is time to start thinking about how food can bring people together.
Here’s a Video that will help you locate a joint where you get the creamiest and yummiest golas.
Rohit Nag prepares yummy pancake for actress wife Aishwarya Sakhuja.
Sanjeev Kapoor will be conferred with the honour for his contribution in the culinary section.
Nutritionist and fitness expert Madhuri Ruia, gives advice on how one may enjoy tasty food daily, without really comprising on its nutritive value.
Makar Sankranti, observed in different ways that vary with location, it is never complete without a feast including delicacies made with sesame and jaggery, halwa, pitha, and more.
- Watch: Anti-Muslim Australian senator wears burqa in Parliament
- Shocking! Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel; sacks her later
- Watch: Tragic images of Barcelona terror attack that killed 13 people
- Bihar floods: Chilling footage shows family of three falling to their death after road caves in
- This is what PM Modi said while addressing young entrepreneurs in Delhi
- Govt sends notice to 21 mobile phone makers, asks them to share security information
- Caesarean deliveries on a rise at private hospitals in India
- Watch: How floods wreak havoc in Bihar
- Vishal Sikka resigns as Infosys MD, CEO
- Delhi HC on high alert after police receives bomb threat call
- Indo-ASEAN Youth Summit: A good politician is one who makes sacrifices, says Dr Subhash Chandra
- Portal launched for online registration of madrasas in UP
- DNA: Know why the number of engineering colleges are reducing in India
- DNA: Non Stop News
- DNA: Know what's there in the upcoming DSC Show
- Petrol, diesel price on 17th August 2017: Check out the rates here city-wise
- Sebaonline.org – Assam HSLC Compartmental Exam Result 2017 announced
- Trinamool Congress sweeps West Bengal civic polls; BJP wins 6 wards, CPI(M), Congress fail to open account
- Shoaib Akhtar shares throwback moment with Shah Rukh Khan, calls him most humble man
- Manager harasses woman staff in 5-star hotel, later terminates her- Watch CCTV footage
- Bihar floods: Family of three washed away in bridge collapse | Watch video
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar has all the reasons to smile
- Video of Indian, Pakistani national anthem sung together wins heart, goes viral
- Caught on camera: Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel, later sacks her
- Indian Army to get six Apache AH-64E helicopters – Know about world’s most advanced combat chopper
- Case registered against Tejashwi Yadav for 'Vande Mataram' tweet
- Mumbai: Mother strangles son to death to save daughter-in-law
- RBI introduces new Rs 50 note - Here are the photo, design and other details
- Encounter in north Kashmir
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Main Hoon Na' scene becomes butt of jokes on Twitter! - Check out hilarious memes