Food & Recipes News
Makar Sankranti, observed in different ways that vary with location, it is never complete without a feast including delicacies made with sesame and jaggery, halwa, pitha, and more.
Here’s an easy to make delicious recipe with leftover rotis that can be ideal for your breakfast.
Chef Tushar from McCain Foods India has listed different ways to make a quick snack in minutes.
Located in Rajouri Garden area of west Delhi, ‘Hero No. 1’ will offer a fine dining lounge.
So the next time you make pakoras and bhajiyas at home, make sure you prepare this delicious preservative free chutney.
Try these mouth-watering recipes by Sanjeev Kapoor
Serves 10-20 people. Ingredients: 1. Green cardamom powder up to 2tsp 2. Milk 10lt 3. Sugar 1kg 4. Pista (Pistachio) 200grm
Learn how to make Navratri special Samo Khichdi here!
Learn how to make Veg Chinese Sizzler by the master chef Sanjeev Kapoor!
Are you bored of having regular 'Tandoori Chicken' or 'Butter Chicken' every weekend? Fear no more, we are here to rescue you. Today, we will be introducing you to the yummy recipe of 'Pineapple Chicken'. If cooked properly, the taste of pineapple can take a regular chicken dish to whole new dimensions.
Weekend is here, yay! And, so is the time to try out some delicious dishes at home. Today, we bring to you the yummy recipe of 'Palak Pulav'.
To put all your breakfast worries at bay, now you can watch how to make the delicious 'Poha Idli'.
A rice bowl is exactly what you desire on a relaxing Sunday. But, if you are a foodie, then we have something really special for you today. Moving a step ahead of the regular rice, here we will be telling you the tempting recipe of 'Volcanic Lemon Vegetable Rice'.
India is a land of flavours. We have a tendency to bring out the best in everything, even in our food. Today, we will be telling you the brilliant recipe of 'Masala Doodh'. Yes, here you can witness milk like never before. The beverage is widely used as a welcome drink, all thanks to its refreshing nature.
No matter if it's summer or winter, spring or monsoon—Indians love to gorge on street food! Right? But, what if we tell you that the yummy and delicious 'Aloo Ki Tikki' can be made at home.
One of the most energetic and colourful festivals celebrated in the country happens to be Ganpati Mahotsav (September 5-15).
- Track repair was being carried out without station master's permission - Watch report
- Can Indian trains provide safer journeys to passengers in future?
- Watch: First official briefing after Muzaffarnagar train accident
- President Ram Nath Kovind presents National Flag to Ladakh's Scout Battalion
- Chandigarh roads flood with monsoon water, 112 mm rains in 3 hours
- PM Modi meets 13 Chief Ministers of BJP governed states
- SC grants bail to Lt Col Purohit in Malegaon blast case
- Public, private sector should work together in healthcare sector, says FM Arun Jaitley
- Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC) poll results 2017: As it happened
- Solar Eclipse 2017: Will Surya Grahan be visible in India?
- WATCH: Lightning quick MS Dhoni produces yet another impressive stumping, sends Lasith Malinga packing
- Survival is a distant dream for Assam man who has to go through life with 59-inch stomach
- Delhi police arrests Siddharth Mehrotra, the thief who targeted netas, businessman to fund his luxurious life
- This man’s funny pose and hilarious Twitter reactions will leave you in splits
- Beijing is back with a new anti-India video, wants to 'strengthen trust and manage disputes'
- Total solar eclipse all set to woo sky gazers tonight: All you need to know!
- AIADMK merger: As it happened
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Here's what happened when Archana Puran Singh replaced Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha – Akshay Kumar starrer packs a solid punch at the Box Office
- Doklam standoff will not result in India-China war, says government
- Defence firms eye billion-dollar chance for 'Made in India'
- WATCH: Jinder Mahal survives nasty crash to defend WWE Championship title
- Doctor's attempt to inject hospital superintendent with HIV+ blood over personal grudge foiled