ASUS Zenfone 3 Max: Key Features
Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) smartphone was launched in July 2016.
Delhi: Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) smartphone, with 5.20-inch touchscreen display, was launched in July 2016.
Following are the key features of the phone:
- Cost of the phone is Rs 12, 849.
- The phone is powered by 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor.
- It comes with 3GB of RAM.
- Form factor is touchscreen.
- It comes in titanium grey, glacier silver and sand gold colours.
- The 32GB of internal storage of the phone can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.
- The phone has a 13-megapixel primary camera on the back and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Asus ZenFone 3 Max runs Android 6.0.1 and has a 4100mAh non removable battery.
- The phone measures 149.50 x 73.70 x 8.55 and weighs 148.00 grams.
- It has dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone. It accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM.
- As for connectivity, options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G.
- Battery is non-removable Li-Po 4130 mAh. Stand-by is upto 720 h (3G), talk time is upto 20 h (3G) and music play
- Sensors are fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity and compass.
- Messaging is SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email and IM.
- Browser is HTML5.