JLR's new Range Rover Evoque: Key Features
Tata Motors owned Jaguar Land Rover on Tuesday announced the launch of new Range Rover Evoque.
New Delhi: Tata Motors owned Jaguar Land Rover on Tuesday announced the launch of new Range Rover Evoque.
"The Range Rover Evoque has gained immense popularity and success since its launch in the Indian market and today we are excited to introduce the 2017 Model Year New Range Rover Evoque to our customers," JLR India President Rohit Suri said in a statement.
With the introduction of the Ingenium 2 litre diesel engine, the 2017 Model Year New Range Rover Evoque becomes the first Land Rover in India to get the much awaited power-train, it added.
Following are its key features:
- The price is ranged between Rs 49.10 lakh and Rs 67.9 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The model will be available in six variants.
- In India, the Land Rover portfolio comprises Discovery Sport at a starting price of Rs 47.59 lakh, Range Rover Sport tagged at Rs 1.18 crore to the flagship Range Rover costing Rs 2.13 crore besides the Range Rover Evoque.
- The new engine is 20 kg lighter than the previous one.
- The new 1999cc oil burner churns out 177bhp.
- It develops 430Nm of peak torque.
- Range Rover Evoque has muscular shoulder and tapered roof.
- It has adaptive full LED headlights aimed to enhance light output for better visibility and safety at night.
- For the cabin, premium materials such as Oxford leather, twin-needle stitching and deeply padded door inserts has been used.