Nokia 8 launched in India: Know about price, features and specifications
Nokia 8 can only be availed online exclusively through Amazon.
New Delhi: Nokia 8 smartphone was launched in India at an event here held on Tuesday by HMD Global. Nokia 8 can only be availed online exclusively through Amazon. However, the smartphone is widely available at various offline stores.
The phone is available in India at Rs 36,999. Nokia 8 comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The smartphone will be available from October 14 on Amazon India, Croma, Reliance, Sangeetha Mobiles, Poorvika, and BigC and other offline stores.
"We`ve worked to bring three world firsts -- the debut collaboration with ZEISS, OZO spatial 360 degree audio and real-time livestreaming using `Dual-Sight` mode," said Ajey Mehta, Vice President-India, HMD Global, in a statement.
During the launch event, HMD Global announced that Android 8.0 Oreo will be coming for the Nokia 8 very soon.
Features and Specifications
- The phone features 13MP + 13 MP rear camera system with f/2.0 aperture, phase detection auto focus (PDAF), IR range finder and dual tone flash.
- The selfie camera has a 13MP sensor with PDAF and f/2.0 aperture.
- The device has "Dual-Sight" video or "Bothie" feature that lets simultaneously livestream a selfie while also using its main camera, in a splitscreen visual, for both photos and videos.
- There is a 5.3-inch QHD IPS display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor paired with stock Android Nougat operating system (OS). A 3090mAh battery powers the device which is comes with Qualcomm "Quick Charge" compatibility.
- There is 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory with MicroSD card slot to expand storage up to 256GB.
With PTI inputs