To cheer for Indian cricket team in the upcoming Champions Trophy, Chinese smartphone manufacturer OPPO on Wednesday launched a new version of OPPO F3 Black at a price of Rs 19,990 for the mid-range market.
The new line-up includes Inspiron 27 7000 all-in-one (AIO), Inspiron 24 5000 all-in-one (AIO) and the new Inspiron Gaming Desktop.
Panasonic India has set high targets for itself and plans to capture 10 percent of the 4K TV market share by the end of the tear.
US tech giant Apple is reportedly developing a dedicated artificial intelligence (AI) chip, called the Apple Neural Engine, that would power AI-related tasks on mobile devices.
The devices are powered by quad-core MediaTek processors and run on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system with a battery life of up to eight hours.
Sony India on Thursday launched two new G-Series Professional Solid State Drives (SSD) of 960GB and 480GB capacities for external video recording devices docked to camcorders or high-performance DSLRs.
BSNL on Wednesday started satellite phone service through INMARSAT which will be initially offered to government agencies and later opened for others citizen in phased manner.
The company has shared a video of the Surface Pro – check it out.
The new Surface Pro delivers up to 13.5 hours of battery life, making it more than 2.5 times faster than Surface Pro 3.
Microsoft Corporation has unveiled the new Surface Pro that delivers up to 13.5 hours of battery life, making it more than 2.5 times faster than Surface Pro 3.
Microsoft has filed a complaint in a federal court saying that, since 2015, a Chinese gaming website has been hacking Xbox accounts and selling the proceeds in the open market.
Google`s computer programme AlphaGo beat the world`s top-ranked player in the ancient Chinese board game Go on Tuesday, re-affirming the arrival of what its developers tout as a ground-breaking new form of artificial intelligence.
Microsoft is holding an event on May 23 in Shanghai where it will "show the world what is next".
HP Inc on Monday launched new premium portfolio series of Spectre x2, ENVY x360 and ENVY laptops Aat the 14th Cannes Film Festival.
Nubia N1 Lite comes with 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor.
While Legion Y520 starts at Rs 92,490, Legion Y720 will cost Rs 149,990.
Google`s Android operating system has reached a milestone by powering 2 billion monthly active devices around the world, the company said.
Xiaomi Mi Router 3C can connect up to 64 devices, including 20 computing devices and 44 IoT devices.
Telecom major Bharti Airtel will offer one year free 4G service along with unlimited calling within its network to buyers of Micromax Canvas 2 smartphone that has been launched on Thursday.
Chipmaker Qualcomm has introduced two new mobile platforms, Snapdragon 660 and 630 which are designed to support advanced photography and enhanced gaming in addition to long battery life and fast LTE speeds.
If you love flaunting a smartwatch on your wrist, here`s a new one that can rotate, hinge, translate, rise and orbit, and is "smart" in every sense of the word.
Apple has leapt to the lead in wearable computing on strong sales of its smartwatch, a market survey shows.
The A3 MFPs includes three PageWide platforms and thirteen LaserJet platforms.
The Surface Laptop is the first Surface device without a detachable keyboard --Check out more features.
In addition, Microsoft also came up with a brand new edition of its Windows 10 operating system. The aim of the tech giant is to reach schools with low-cost computers.
The company has priced the QLED series between Rs 3.14 lakh and Rs 24.99 lakh for screen sizes of 55 inch to 88 inch.
Major apps including Google Maps, Amazon, eBay appear to have ditched their Apple Watch apps and have quietly removed support for watchOS in updates submitted to the App Store.
MuveAcoustics, a brand by Hong Kong-based consumer electronics company Zeeva, on Thursday launched a new over-ear wireless Bluetooth headphone -- Evoke MA-1999FB -- in India.
It's now become easier to keep a track of your child whether he is safe or not. There is a new smartwatch in the town that will enable you to do such.
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- This is going to be new house of outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Security forces kill one terrorist in J&K's Machel Sector
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- Watch - Ram Nath Kovind's swearing-in ceremony as President
- DNA: All you need to know about the President's Bodyguard
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Baapu Dede Thoda Cash' is so bad that it's actually good! - Watch
- Sanjay Manjrekar criticises Mithali Raj and co for Women's World Cup final defeat, faces heat on Twitter
- After demitting Rashtrapati Bhavan, Pranab Mukherjee to occupy heritage bungalow in Lutyens’ Delhi
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA