Lenovo announced a new range of laptop and tablet products at the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2017) here.
Lava's sub-brand Xolo is scheduled to launch its smartphone Xolo Era 2X on January 5. It will go on sale from January 9, 2017.
OnePlus has roped in American actress and model Emily Ratajkowski to explain how the Dash Charge works.
CES is an annual trade show organised by the US Consumer Technology Association.
iPhone production is set to reduce by 10 percent in the first quarter of 2017, as per reports in the media.
Companies are hopeful that 2017 will ring in good news and sales will return to healthy growth clip like that seen in the previous year.
Lenovo, the Chinese smartphone maker, has recently launched Phab 2 Plus.
The Windows 10 Home-based laptops natively support China Mobile's networks without requiring a separate SIM card. And to make it more attractive, users will get free access to 4GB of 4G data every month, totalling 48GB a year.
Two strap variants of ZenWatch 3 were announced on Friday by technology major ASUS.
Xiaomi, over the weekend, unveiled Mi VR Play headset pricing it very competitively at just Rs 999.
Global Internet and ecosystem conglomerate, LeEco had announced the expansion of its e-commerce partnerships to include e-commerce giant, Snapdeal, for its second-generation superphone Le 2.
The latest addition to Lenovo’s highly successful K-series, Lenovo K6 Note is all set to be launched on December 14.
Motorola has launched its first metal smartphone- Moto M in India.
Lenovo will launch its much anticipated smartphone Moto M in India on Tuesday. Moto M has been promoted as company's first all-metal smartphone.
Xiaomi on Monday launched its entry-level VR (virtual reality) headset "Mi VR Play" and live-streaming "Mi Live" app in India.
Homegrown handset firm Micromax has launched its new series of smartphones -- the Vdeo 1 and Vdeo 2 smartphone with Google Duo preloaded, and also boast of 4G VoLTE support in India.
South Korean consumer electronics titan LG launched its latest flagship smartphone V20 in India on Thursday.
Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad on Monday announced that sale of its smartphones will begin through offline channels soon.
The Chinese smartphone maker launched OnePlus 3T in India on Friday. The gadget is an upgrade over its 2016 flagship OnePlus 3.
Mobile phone industry body Indian Cellular Association has asked the government to allow use of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes for the purchase of handsets and claimed that their sales have come down by 50 per cent due to cash crunch post demonetisation.
It is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
The all new and upgraded `a99 II` camera will be available at select Sony Centres and other electronic and digital imaging stores across the country, the company said in a statement.
If you are planning to gift a laptop or PC to your kids or relatives this holiday season, be warned that these are the most hackable connected devices on earth, a new report said on Thursday.
Tablet shipments in India grew 7.8 percent in the third quarter of 2016 owing to the preparation for the festive season, a report said on Thursday.
Global printing and personal computer major HP Inc. maintained the top spot in the Indian PC market with an overall market share of 28.8 percent.
The ever-evolving global smartphone brand OPPO, stepped up the selfie experience today by launching the upgraded Selfie Expert F1s - which is now backed with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and available in a new variant - the Grey version.
Aiming to boost its prospects in the world of virtual reality (VR), Gionee has expanded its portfolio by launching the S6 Pro smartphone, the company`s first offering that supports VR and comes pre-loaded with a Gionee VR app.
If a slide from Nokia's Capital Markets Day 2016 is anything to go by, the one-time famous smartphone maker is planning to re-enter the business in 2017.
Clearly denying any accident to have taken place, Samsung on Thursday said that no untoward incident has occured with regard to Galaxy Note 7 in India as not even a single unit of the device was sold in the country.
Alcatel, TCL communication's mobile brand, on Wednesday launched a GPS-enabled smartwatch in India which allows kids to communicate with pre-approved contacts at Rs 4,799.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH