US security firm Kryptowire has identified Android smartphones with a "backdoor" software in the country that collected sensitive personal data and transmitted this data to third-party servers in China without disclosure or the users' consent.
The customers can buy any notebook launched in 2016 and the payment of EMIs will start from January 2017.
Expanding its Spark series portfolio, Micromax on Wednesday launched Canvas Spark 4G -- the first device in this line-up with a 4G/LTE feature -- for Rs 4,999.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In a shocking incident, a 4G Lyf phone, sold by RIL's retail arm Reliance Retail, reportedly exploded and burst into flames on Sunday.
China has unveiled its first satellite smartphone capable of covering the whole country and the disputed South China Sea.
South Korean multinational Samsung Electronics has announced offering of an artificial intelligence assistant service in the upcoming flagship smartphone, as the company seeks recovery from its global smartphone recalls.
Just after facing a major debacle in form of global recall of Galaxy Note 7, Samsung Electronics is reeling from another challenge.
Users can also avail product exchange offer to get up to Rs 25,000 off.
Customers will be able to open up the new notebook with Touch ID, the fingerprint reader also on iPhones, and customize the touch screen bar of keys.
Government has mandated support for Indian languages in all mobile phones to be sold in the country from July 1, 2017 onward.
Expanding the Surface family, Microsoft has unveiled Surface Studio, Surface Dial and a more powerful Surface Book along with an announcement that a major update is coming to more than 400 million Windows 10 devices in early 2017.
Users purchasing super TVs on Flipkart will get a cashback of Rs 3,000 using Citibank debit or credit cards from October 26 to October 28.
Chinese TV manufacturer TCL on Wednesday launched its new 65-inch, 4K Ultra HD LED smart TV in India. The set will be available at a special launch offer of Rs 79,990 on Amazon.
Google`s artificial intelligence (AI)-powered Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones will be available in India from October 25.
Apple Watch Nike+ will be available in 38 mm at Rs 32,900 and 42mm at Rs 34,900 from Nike.com, select Nike retail stores, select Apple Authorised Resellers and select specialty stores.
Pinig Tech has launched a new range of tablets for children, providing a wider range of choices for different age groups.
At a time when India is poised to become a global manufacturing hub for mobile phones and components, Pankaj Mohindroo, National President, Indian Cellular Association (ICA), has asked Chinese companies to partner with Indian firms for setting up a manufacturing base in the country.
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel XL earlier this month, the message was clear: The device with the personal Google Assistant built right in sounded the threat bugle for Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
Japan`s Transport Ministry on Friday said that a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone belonging to a foreign passenger was found emitting smoke at Kansai International Airport earlier this week.
Claiming that genuine Apple accessories like Lightning-to-USB cables and USB power adapters sold on Amazon and Groupon are 90 per cent fake, the Cupertino-based tech giant has filed a lawsuit against US-based Mobile Star LLC, accusing it of selling counterfeit accessories online.
Samsung India Electronics will make all future launches, including entry-level smart phones, with 4G facility and it expects to gain a bigger market share on the back of the new launches, a top company official said on Thursday.
The move highlights Xiaomi's latest efforts to revive declining sales as the Chinese smartphone market, its home turf, is reaching saturation.
The launch comes just in time for Apple to have the new products on sale for the full holiday season.
Panasonic India today said it is expecting "tremendous" growth in the consumer businesses, on good monsoon this year and 7th Pay Commission giving boost to consumer confidence for spending.
What if your smartwatch can help tune a guitar, displaying the note transmitted as you pluck and adjust each string? This is the future with a software upgrade that repurposes a smartwatch`s existing accelerometer.
Gionee, the popular Chinese smartphone manufacturer, launched a new smartphone P7 Max at Rs 13,999 in India.
Chinese technology giant LeEco announced on Monday comeback of its shopping sale "LeMall for All" - Diwali edition.
The laptop will start at $1,050 (roughly Rs. 70,200).
Apple`s fitness-focused Apple Watch Nike+ smartwatch, a companion for those with a passion for running will arrive in India on October 28.
Samsung on Friday said the crisis over its exploding Note 7 smartphones would cost another $3 billion-plus in lost profit over the next two quarters, but hoped expanded sales of its other flagship handset would help cushion the impact.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH