Mobile-handset manufacturer Intex Technologies launched two new smartphone models - Aqua 5.5 VR and Aqua Craze II – on Friday.
Xiaomi has announced Diwali sale from October 17 – 19. The biggest draw of the sale is Rs 1 flash sale, which will be held daily at 2 pm, discounts and bundled offers.
Chinese titan Lenovo clung to its spot as top PC maker with about 21 percent of the market, but US-based Hewlett-Packard pulled almost even, according to both industry trackers.
Earlier, as Prime Minister of Britain, David Cameron had banned mobile phones during Cabinet meetings since 2010, when he entered 10 Downing Street.
To participate in the flash sale, users must register beforehand on Mi.com/in and share it on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Soon after reports emerged that Bharti Airtel website page -- where an offer "Apple iPhone 7 at Rs 19,990 on Airtel" was highlighted -- returned a 404 error message, the telecom company confirmed that "the offer is still on".
Domestic mobile handset and consumer durables company Intex Technologies on Monday launched a new 32-inch LED TV at Rs 16,490.
Samsung Electronics took another hit today over its recalled Galaxy Note 7 smartphone, acknowledging it was "adjusting production" of the device after major distributors stopped offering replacements because of continued safety concerns.
At the stroke of 7 p.m. on Friday, the month-long wait to grab an iPhone 7 came to an end as Apple enthusiasts who pre-ordered iPhone 7 and 7 Plus devices swarmed Apple flagship and retail stores across the country to grab their handsets.
Domestic mobile handset maker Intex Technologies on Friday launched a new entry-level smartphone "Aqua Eco 3G" for Rs 2,400.
The company`s Oculus virtual reality division is set to release in coming months a new "Touch" controller and a more affordable computer for powering virtual experiences using Rift headsets.
There was no information as to how many PCs were affected but the number can be in hundreds of thousands.
The much-awaited Apple iPhone 7 series is all set to be launched on Friday from 7 pm onwards. The iphone 7 and iphone 7 plus will go on sale on many e-commerce platforms. Already pre-orders are open on these platforms.
Taiwan-based computer hardware company ASUS and Republic of Gamers (ROG) on Thursday launched two new gaming laptops equipped with the latest "Nvidia Pascal GeForce GTX10" series graphic card in India.
The portable speaker "Sonix" comes with a battery backup of eight hours.
As part of this tie-up, VBS will offer Office 365 to Indian businesses to give them enterprise-grade productivity and collaboration services.
Apple has reportedly bid goodbye to its third-gen Apple TV, shifting its focus on the new fourth-gen model.
Telecoms network maker Nokia said on Wednesday it had acquired Eta Devices, a U.S.-based start-up specializing in power amplifier efficiency solutions for network base stations.
The Google event in San Franscisco is expected to showcase the latest hardware from the company which may include Nougat-based new smartphones, a tablet, Google Home, and much more.
Consumers can still buy it from Amazon through its remaining inventory.
Russia is the 10th country where Apple Pay has been made available, following the United States, Britain, Canada and others.
US-based computer technology company Dell on Monday launched a new convertible laptop -- Latitude 3379 -- in its Latitude 3000 series.
Ahead of the festive season, domestic smartphone-maker Karbonn Mobiles on Monday launched two new smartphones in India.
With an eye on the festive season, Chinese technology company Lenovo on Monday launched a new range of consumer laptops in the country that promises a faster and more powerful experience.
A federal jury in Texas on Friday night ordered Apple Inc to pay more than $302 million in damages for using VirnetX Holding Corp`s patented internet security technology without permission in features including its FaceTime video conferencing application.
Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad on Friday launched its Note 5 smartphone which is packed with features at a disruptive price of Rs 10,999.
Japan`s Sharp Corp said it will spend $570 million on its organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screen business - one of its first major investments since it was taken over by Taiwan`s Foxconn although the amount pales in comparison to efforts by South Korean rivals.
Cloud computing company Salesforce is reportedly trying to block the $26.2 billion Microsoft-LinkedIn deal, arguing that Microsoft`s acquisition of the enterprise social network LinkedIn will be anti-competitive.
Alphabet Inc`s Google said on Thursday it renamed its business-to-business cloud computing brand and enhanced some enterprise applications using artificial intelligence, the company`s latest gambit to better compete with Amazon.com and Microsoft Corp. in the lucrative cloud business.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH