Global printing and personal computer major HP Inc. on Monday unveiled two new desktop PC`s -- HP Pavilion Wave and HP Elite Slice in India -- to power entertainment and productivity at home and the workplace.
Move over, earphones! You may soon be able to answer phone calls just by placing your finger in your ear, thanks to a new wearable smartwatch strap developed by a Korean company.
As part of this EPIC online shopping fest, LeEco will be offering offers on its existing range of Superphones, Super TVs, and range of accessories.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Friday it will expedite new shipments of its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones starting this week in response to a US regulator`s advisory to not charge or turn on the phone in flight due to faulty batteries.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has been banned on all flights in India. Director General of Civil Aviation has banned flyers from carrying the Samsung smartphone in check-in bags.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Friday it will expedite new shipments of its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones from this week in response to a U.S. regulator`s advisory to not to turn or charge the phone in flight due to faulty batteries.
The sophisticated gadgetry in smartphones makes them ideal tools to steal sensitive data from 3-D printers, says a study.
The HP EliteBook Folio is the latest in the company`s new line-up of productivity devices.
Keeping pace with content demands across new and traditional platforms, Adobe on Wednesday unveiled a series of innovations, including virtual reality (VR) and motion graphics which are coming soon in Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud.
The 13.3-inch ZenBook Flip UX360CA has 6th-generation Intel Core M (Skylake) processor.
Fitbit extended its lead in the market for connected wearables in the second quarter amid a sharp drop in Apple Watch sales, a survey showed today.
New Delhi:The wearable devices market in India grew 41.9 per cent in the second quarter over the first quarter of this year, International Data Corporation (IDC) reported on Tuesday.
Seoul :In its rush to beat rival products to market, notably Apple`s new iPhone, Samsung Electronics has accelerated new phone launch cycles, but its haste is raising concerns that it fell short on quality testing.
LeEco sold over 1,500 units of Super3 X55 TVs in just three minutes during its first flash sale on August 26.
Seoul: Researchers have developed a new memory device for wearable devices like smart watches or phones which is inspired by the neuron connections of the human brain.
Sony India on Monday announced that it has slashed prices for its Xperia X and Z5 premium smartphones in India, effective from September 1.
In the latest, some leaks in the online space have sent strong hints about the most probable release date of Xiaomi Mi Note 2 launch date. If the information (in form of links), provided by Weibo, is to be believed, Mi Note 2 will be released on September 14.
Chinese tech major Lenovo has become the second-biggest smartphone brand in terms of value ahead of Apple, Micromax and Oppo with a market share of 9.1 per cent, according to the research firm IDC.
Smartphone maker Xolo will ramp up its 4G portfolio with handsets priced between Rs 4,500-10,000 over the next few months to cash in on the burgeoning demand for LTE-supporting devices following the commercial rollout of Reliance Jio's service.
Electronics company Ringing Bells on Saturday announced that its `Loyalty Card` programme cards in denominations of Rs 500 (silver), Rs 1,000 (gold) and Rs 2,000 (platinum) are now available on the basis of cash on delivery (COD).
Microsoft is putting its machine brains into a Liebherr refrigerator.
Jet Airways has launched an in-flight entertainment service under the 'JetScreen' label that allows fliers to stream 220 hours of digital content on smartphones, tablets or laptops for free.
This is how you can extract gold from old computer, TV and smartphones.
In a bid to repair the damage done by the global recall of its flagship premium device Galaxy Note 7 over battery faults, Samsung said they would start exchanging the smartphones as early as next week and customers could swap it with either the Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge.
Phablets -- devices within the 5.5-7.0 inch display range -- have an altogether different user case scenario in the overcrowded Indian smartphone market. With 6.44-inch Mi Max, Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has now unveiled a device for a longer immersive experience.
The company has launched X70, X100T, XA2, XE2S, XPro2, and XT10 models.
Lenovo Yoga Book is a 2-in-1 tablet designed for enhanced user productivity, features 10.1-inch IPS full-HD screen, Dolby Atmos sound, 64GB of memory and has two panels that open up like an ultra-thin notebook.
The initiative has first been launched in Pune and is expected to benefit 150,000 urban poor residents by the end of this year.
Samsung Electronics is gearing up to enable its watches to work with rival Apple Inc`s mobile devices in a bid to reach a wider audience for its wearable accessories beyond its own phone users, an executive said on Wednesday.
Reliance Industries chief Mukesh Ambani is likely to give an update on Thursday on Jio's 4G launch and signal culmination of the USD 42-billion capex cycle it had earmarked for its other businesses three years ago.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH