Why are people going so crazy over Reliance Jio test SIM
Here's what is driving the people so crazy for Jio's 4G-LTE services.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Amidst expectations that Reliance Jio 4G services will be commercially launched soon, telecom companies too have fierced their competitive spirit by announcing set of attractive packages.
Such is the craze for the RJio test SIM that people are making a beeline outside Reliance Digital Stores and Digital Xpress Mini Stores to get a free test SIM-- some even as early as 2 a.m.
If you are also one of the interested customers, all you need to do is carry your proof of identity, proof of address and passport-size photos to get the SIM.
The 4G Preview Offer gives access to free 4G internet, VoLTE voice-calling, video-calling and SMS for 90 days.
Here's what is driving the people so crazy for Jio's 4G-LTE services
- Till now, the offer is available on smartphone brands like Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Micromax, ASUS, TCL, Alcatel and LYF and the testing phase is being extended to other smartphone brands on the Jio new 4G-LTE, all-IP based network.
- Jio's 4G-LTE services include unlimited HD Voice and video calls, unlimited SMS and unlimited high-speed data.
- It will also give users access to free Jio Premium apps such as JioPlay, JioOnDemand, JioBeats, JioMags, JioXpressNews, JioDrive, JioSecurity and JioMoney.
- JioOnDemand offers access to movies, TV shows, live TV, etc. and JioBeats is for music.
- The offer is also available on Jio's Wi-Fi hotspot devices, JioFi.