AppleFest opened on Flipkart on Tuesday, January 10, which will last up to January 13. The AppleFest is offering deals on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, Apple Watch.
Let's have a look at seven gadgets that becomes almost redundant if you have a smartphone.
The media invite has been sent for the launch event which will take place in the capital city New Delhi on the 10th.
2017 is going to unveil more new gadgets upping the convenience factor. Some of the launches expected are of the following:
Samsung pushed back the launch of its alleged Galaxy S8 smartphone back to April 2017 from February 2017 earlier in order to gain confidence from consumers before making it available worldwide, as per media reports.
The is available to buy in the US from Friday. The key Mate 9 talking is the fact that Huawei’s Mate 9 ships with Alexa functionality pre-installed.
Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus on Friday opened its first `Experience Store` in Bengaluru that will be a one-stop destination to experience the complete range of OnePlus products.
ASUS on Thursday launched the ASUS ZenFone ARsmartphone that comes with a massive 8GB RAM – the biggest RAM in any smartphone so far.
Lenovo announced a new range of laptop and tablet products at the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2017) here.
Lava's sub-brand Xolo is scheduled to launch its smartphone Xolo Era 2X on January 5. It will go on sale from January 9, 2017.
OnePlus has roped in American actress and model Emily Ratajkowski to explain how the Dash Charge works.
CES is an annual trade show organised by the US Consumer Technology Association.
iPhone production is set to reduce by 10 percent in the first quarter of 2017, as per reports in the media.
Companies are hopeful that 2017 will ring in good news and sales will return to healthy growth clip like that seen in the previous year.
Lenovo, the Chinese smartphone maker, has recently launched Phab 2 Plus.
The Windows 10 Home-based laptops natively support China Mobile's networks without requiring a separate SIM card. And to make it more attractive, users will get free access to 4GB of 4G data every month, totalling 48GB a year.
Two strap variants of ZenWatch 3 were announced on Friday by technology major ASUS.
Xiaomi, over the weekend, unveiled Mi VR Play headset pricing it very competitively at just Rs 999.
Global Internet and ecosystem conglomerate, LeEco had announced the expansion of its e-commerce partnerships to include e-commerce giant, Snapdeal, for its second-generation superphone Le 2.
The latest addition to Lenovo’s highly successful K-series, Lenovo K6 Note is all set to be launched on December 14.
Motorola has launched its first metal smartphone- Moto M in India.
Lenovo will launch its much anticipated smartphone Moto M in India on Tuesday. Moto M has been promoted as company's first all-metal smartphone.
Xiaomi on Monday launched its entry-level VR (virtual reality) headset "Mi VR Play" and live-streaming "Mi Live" app in India.
Homegrown handset firm Micromax has launched its new series of smartphones -- the Vdeo 1 and Vdeo 2 smartphone with Google Duo preloaded, and also boast of 4G VoLTE support in India.
South Korean consumer electronics titan LG launched its latest flagship smartphone V20 in India on Thursday.
Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad on Monday announced that sale of its smartphones will begin through offline channels soon.
The Chinese smartphone maker launched OnePlus 3T in India on Friday. The gadget is an upgrade over its 2016 flagship OnePlus 3.
Mobile phone industry body Indian Cellular Association has asked the government to allow use of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes for the purchase of handsets and claimed that their sales have come down by 50 per cent due to cash crunch post demonetisation.
It is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
It fulfills all the needs of a gadget freak, yet subtly satisfies the requirements of the not so tech savvy.
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- UP polls: Voting for fourth phase of Assembly elections today
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- DNA: India sees 50% jump in millionaire exodus in 2016
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- Children subjected to cruelty on allegations of mobile stealing
- DNA: Today in History | February 22, 2017
- J&K: Three soldiers martyred in terror attack in Shopian
- DNA: China bars 60 lakh bank defaulters from travelling
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 92 seats, BJP ahead in 73; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena, BJP supporters clash in Mumbai; Congress wiped out from state
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway; Shiv Sena leads the race
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh