Motorola has launched its first metal smartphone- Moto M in India.
Lenovo will launch its much anticipated smartphone Moto M in India on Tuesday. Moto M has been promoted as company's first all-metal smartphone.
Xiaomi on Monday launched its entry-level VR (virtual reality) headset "Mi VR Play" and live-streaming "Mi Live" app in India.
Homegrown handset firm Micromax has launched its new series of smartphones -- the Vdeo 1 and Vdeo 2 smartphone with Google Duo preloaded, and also boast of 4G VoLTE support in India.
South Korean consumer electronics titan LG launched its latest flagship smartphone V20 in India on Thursday.
Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad on Monday announced that sale of its smartphones will begin through offline channels soon.
The Chinese smartphone maker launched OnePlus 3T in India on Friday. The gadget is an upgrade over its 2016 flagship OnePlus 3.
Mobile phone industry body Indian Cellular Association has asked the government to allow use of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes for the purchase of handsets and claimed that their sales have come down by 50 per cent due to cash crunch post demonetisation.
It is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
It fulfills all the needs of a gadget freak, yet subtly satisfies the requirements of the not so tech savvy.
The all new and upgraded `a99 II` camera will be available at select Sony Centres and other electronic and digital imaging stores across the country, the company said in a statement.
If you are planning to gift a laptop or PC to your kids or relatives this holiday season, be warned that these are the most hackable connected devices on earth, a new report said on Thursday.
Tablet shipments in India grew 7.8 percent in the third quarter of 2016 owing to the preparation for the festive season, a report said on Thursday.
Global printing and personal computer major HP Inc. maintained the top spot in the Indian PC market with an overall market share of 28.8 percent.
The ever-evolving global smartphone brand OPPO, stepped up the selfie experience today by launching the upgraded Selfie Expert F1s - which is now backed with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and available in a new variant - the Grey version.
Aiming to boost its prospects in the world of virtual reality (VR), Gionee has expanded its portfolio by launching the S6 Pro smartphone, the company`s first offering that supports VR and comes pre-loaded with a Gionee VR app.
If a slide from Nokia's Capital Markets Day 2016 is anything to go by, the one-time famous smartphone maker is planning to re-enter the business in 2017.
Clearly denying any accident to have taken place, Samsung on Thursday said that no untoward incident has occured with regard to Galaxy Note 7 in India as not even a single unit of the device was sold in the country.
Alcatel, TCL communication's mobile brand, on Wednesday launched a GPS-enabled smartwatch in India which allows kids to communicate with pre-approved contacts at Rs 4,799.
US security firm Kryptowire has identified Android smartphones with a "backdoor" software in the country that collected sensitive personal data and transmitted this data to third-party servers in China without disclosure or the users' consent.
The customers can buy any notebook launched in 2016 and the payment of EMIs will start from January 2017.
Expanding its Spark series portfolio, Micromax on Wednesday launched Canvas Spark 4G -- the first device in this line-up with a 4G/LTE feature -- for Rs 4,999.
China has unveiled its first satellite smartphone capable of covering the whole country and the disputed South China Sea.
South Korean multinational Samsung Electronics has announced offering of an artificial intelligence assistant service in the upcoming flagship smartphone, as the company seeks recovery from its global smartphone recalls.
Just after facing a major debacle in form of global recall of Galaxy Note 7, Samsung Electronics is reeling from another challenge.
Users can also avail product exchange offer to get up to Rs 25,000 off.
Customers will be able to open up the new notebook with Touch ID, the fingerprint reader also on iPhones, and customize the touch screen bar of keys.
Government has mandated support for Indian languages in all mobile phones to be sold in the country from July 1, 2017 onward.
Expanding the Surface family, Microsoft has unveiled Surface Studio, Surface Dial and a more powerful Surface Book along with an announcement that a major update is coming to more than 400 million Windows 10 devices in early 2017.
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Akhilesh Yadav emerges victorious; Ramgopal Yadav hints towards alliance with Congress
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP may announce its first list of candidates for UP elections today
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Delhi horror: Pedophile held for sexually assaulting 600 girls
- Watch - Heavy snowfall in various parts of the world!
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti? - Part II
- DNA: DIHAR produces vegetables for Army in high areas
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Yogeshwar Dutt sets example for society, takes Re 1 as dowry ahead of January 16 wedding
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- India vs England, Pune ODI: Virat Kohli hits 27th hundred, equals Sachin Tendulkar's world record in chase — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Latest Box Office collections of 'Dangal' and 'Ok Jaanu' are out!
- Salman Khan - Katrina Kaif will clash with Ranbir Kapoor – Here’s why
- Bigg Boss 10: Here's what Nitibha Kaul said about Manveer Gurjar after her eviction
- RBI hikes ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day; no change in weekly withdrawal limit