The company`s Oculus virtual reality division is set to release in coming months a new "Touch" controller and a more affordable computer for powering virtual experiences using Rift headsets.
There was no information as to how many PCs were affected but the number can be in hundreds of thousands.
The much-awaited Apple iPhone 7 series is all set to be launched on Friday from 7 pm onwards. The iphone 7 and iphone 7 plus will go on sale on many e-commerce platforms. Already pre-orders are open on these platforms.
Taiwan-based computer hardware company ASUS and Republic of Gamers (ROG) on Thursday launched two new gaming laptops equipped with the latest "Nvidia Pascal GeForce GTX10" series graphic card in India.
The portable speaker "Sonix" comes with a battery backup of eight hours.
As part of this tie-up, VBS will offer Office 365 to Indian businesses to give them enterprise-grade productivity and collaboration services.
Apple has reportedly bid goodbye to its third-gen Apple TV, shifting its focus on the new fourth-gen model.
Telecoms network maker Nokia said on Wednesday it had acquired Eta Devices, a U.S.-based start-up specializing in power amplifier efficiency solutions for network base stations.
The Google event in San Franscisco is expected to showcase the latest hardware from the company which may include Nougat-based new smartphones, a tablet, Google Home, and much more.
Consumers can still buy it from Amazon through its remaining inventory.
Russia is the 10th country where Apple Pay has been made available, following the United States, Britain, Canada and others.
US-based computer technology company Dell on Monday launched a new convertible laptop -- Latitude 3379 -- in its Latitude 3000 series.
Ahead of the festive season, domestic smartphone-maker Karbonn Mobiles on Monday launched two new smartphones in India.
With an eye on the festive season, Chinese technology company Lenovo on Monday launched a new range of consumer laptops in the country that promises a faster and more powerful experience.
A federal jury in Texas on Friday night ordered Apple Inc to pay more than $302 million in damages for using VirnetX Holding Corp`s patented internet security technology without permission in features including its FaceTime video conferencing application.
Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad on Friday launched its Note 5 smartphone which is packed with features at a disruptive price of Rs 10,999.
Japan`s Sharp Corp said it will spend $570 million on its organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screen business - one of its first major investments since it was taken over by Taiwan`s Foxconn although the amount pales in comparison to efforts by South Korean rivals.
Cloud computing company Salesforce is reportedly trying to block the $26.2 billion Microsoft-LinkedIn deal, arguing that Microsoft`s acquisition of the enterprise social network LinkedIn will be anti-competitive.
Alphabet Inc`s Google said on Thursday it renamed its business-to-business cloud computing brand and enhanced some enterprise applications using artificial intelligence, the company`s latest gambit to better compete with Amazon.com and Microsoft Corp. in the lucrative cloud business.
Concerned over falling iPhone sales and the phenomenal rise of Chinese smartphone players, Apple has set up its first research and development centre in China with the initial investment of 100 million yuan ($15 million).
Swedish music-streaming service provider Spotify is in advanced talks to acquire German rival SoundCloud, the Financial Times reported on Wednesday, citing people briefed on the discussions.
Chinese smartphone major Lenovo on Tuesday announced exciting offers on Lenovo products this festive season.
As we enter a technology era where Next-Gen devices are launched every single day, some are bound to fail as they don`t connect with consumers -- while a few will be remembered as being ahead of their time.
Tech major HP expects strong growth in its printer business in the country, driven by increasing uptake by "digitally active" consumers who are looking for innovative and cost-friendly printing solutions.
In mainland China, 51.9 percent people plan not to buy Samsung smartphones in light of the global recall of its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones owing to exploding batteries, a media report said on Monday.
With a focus on tech-savvy consumers who need compact machines with on-the-go printing features, HP Inc. on Monday unveiled world`s smallest 3700 all-in-one printer series which offers easy printing from a smartphone or tablet.
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Ceasefire violation: 3 Pak soldiers killed in Indian retaliatory firing
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism - Part II
- Bangalore: Residents protest against proposed steel flyover project
- Battle for Mosul: Iraqi forces making advance ISIL stronghold!
- Beware of adulterated sweets during Diwali!
- Jammu: Pakistan violates ceasefire yet again in RS Pura sector
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya – Part II
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Video of that exact moment when explosion took place in Naya Bazar of Delhi's Chandni Chowk - WATCH
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- 'I will shoot Arvind Kejriwal' - Man calls up Delhi Police Control Room, threatens to kill Delhi CM
- Haryana's BJP government invites Arvind Kejriwal to golden jubilee celebrations; PM Narendra Modi will be chief guest
- India has sufficient material, technical capacity to produce 492 nuclear bombs, claims research by Pakistani think-tank
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh
- Fake currency notes: RBI asks people to accept Rs 500/1,000 notes only after careful scrutiny